Chapter 13

Chantel's POV
Officer1: Do you by any chance have a Jasmine staying here?

I looked at everyone

Namjoon: Yes we do, she's our friend but she isn't home right now. She went to meet her family. Any problem officers?

Both the officers exchanged a very worrying look.

Officer2: I'm sorry to inform you all but your friend met with a terrible accident, she's currently in the Intensive Care Unit fighting for her life.

Cecilia: WHAT?!

She fell to the ground & started crying out loud, Jez was with her trying to comfort her.

Officer1: This is the address to which hospital she is admitted to.

He passed Namjoon a sticky note, the officers left & all of us rushed to go change to go to the hospital. We divided ourselves into 3 cars & sped off to the hospital but also being safe. We arrived at the hospital & made our way to the ICU, her family members were already there. We rushed to them & comforted them after about 3hours the doctor's came out with a disturbing look on his face.

Doctor: I'm sorry to inform that she didnt make it.

All of us gasped & started crying especially Cecilia because Jasmine was her best friend, her family were wailing loudly after hearing the news. It was around 10am when all of us got home, Jin & Jez plopped on the couch while the rest headed to their rooms to rest. The funeral will be at 6pm so we had enough time to rest before we attend our dear friend's funeral. I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water & by the time I came back, Jez had already dozed off on Jin's lap while he had his head resting on the head rest. I went up to get a blanket from the room & head back down covering Jez with it, I went up & went to bed.

6pm
All of us got ready in full black outfits

we all waited for Cecilia in the living room

we all waited for Cecilia in the living room. She came down with a suitcase & stood in front of us with a puffy red eyes.

Cecilia: I'm sorry guys, I can't stay here anymore. The more I stay here, the more I will miss her so I'm going back to China with her family. I will miss every single one of you, you all gave me too much of memories to cherish but till we meet again.

All of us understood to why she came out with such a decision & all of us respected it. We drove to the funeral place & the moment we stepped into the hall, all of us started shedding tears standing in front of Jasmine's coffin looking at her picture. We headed home after paying our last respect to our friend, we all gathered around the couch. From 13 of us we have become 11 of us, all of us sighed in unison.

Namjoon: I guess its just us now.