Chapter 7

Jimin's POV
We walked down to the basement with flashlights, the whole place gives out a very eerie vibe. It almost feels like something horrible must've happened in here. We walked into every corner & opened up all the cupboards, we found a lot of creepy disturbing things. We found books about Child Sacrificing & there were books about Kinky Sexual Acts.

Me: What kinda sadist would read this kinda shit? This is inhuman. I'm so disgusted right now!!!

Kookie: Hah, I found a book about 'How to Abuse a women & get her to listen to you'.

Jin: WHAT?! That's sadistic!

Yoongi: I found some knives & whips.

Taehyung: GUYS, you should come see this!

We all walked to Taehyung, he held boxes of Child Pornography but this was extreme, more like bloody & gore.

Yoongi: What kinda animal are we dealing with??!!

Namjoon: I'm about to break this person!!!!

Jin: I've had enough of this filthy place, lets get out of here.

Me: Tell me about it, I'm about to throw up.

We all exited before locking the basement, we even made sure that it was locked.

Jackson: So? Found anything?

We told him everything & he too was pretty disgusted.

Jackson: What you all going to now?

Kookie: We dont know yet bro.

Namjoon: We are going to fix CCTV around the house.

Jackson: Good idea but guys, do you think it might be ghost? Like spirits?

Yoongi: Shut up dude, we have girls with us. We can't have that happening...

All of us agreed & sighed.

I laid on my bed & started worrying about all our safety's. Can the basement be really Haunted? By what? By who?

Yoongi: You okay bro?

Me: No, I'm just thinking about a lot of things.

Hoseok: About the basement?

Me: Yeah, I mean, you dont know know what we saw there man! I'm pretending to be brave because if the guys fall, the girls fall too. For the girls sakes we have to be brave.

Hoseok: Do you know Jez is sick after going in to the basement with Jungkook?

Yoongi: What? She fell sick?

Hoseok: Yeah, Maya & Jin are beside her so no worries

Me: Something is so disturbing about the basement, I dont feel so good.

Hoseok: I told you all.

Maya's POV
I spent the whole evening taking care of my best friend Jez, after 10pm Seokjin came in & told me to go rest & that he will take care of her. So I headed down to the living room to watch TV, I settled myself on the couch with a bowl of popcorn. After about 30mins I felt someone was standing at the staircase looking at me, I turned to look back but no one was insight. After about another 20min again I felt Someone behind me but this time when I turned around Fucking Taehyung was there standing with his box shape smile.

Me: How long have you been standing there, punk?

Taehyung: I just spoke to Jin & came down so, barely 3mins?

Me: Oh... Okay...

Taehyung: Why? Did something happen?

Me: No.... Nothing, anyway why are you here?

Taehyung: Oh, you are sleeping with me. *giggle*

Me: You?!! I thought I would be sleeping with Namjoon! Ahh

Me: You?!! I thought I would be sleeping with Namjoon! Ahh..... Wasted!!!

Taehyung: What's wasted? Why is it wasted? What's going on between you & Namjoon?!

Me: Nothing, we are just friends! Why, can't friends sleep on the same bed? I mean, you & I have slept on the same bed before.

Taehyung: Thats different & this is different!!

Me: & What's the difference?

Taehyung: Thats Namjoon & I'm Taehyung!!!

Me: Thats ridiculous Tae!!

Taehyung: you know what, I wanted to do this differently but all that is not happening. I LIKE YOU MAYA!!!

Me: I know Taehyung.

Taehyung: How?

Me: Oh come on! If a girl can't tell if a guy likes her, then she's dumb & I'm not dumb!! Okay.... Maybe a little dumb.

Taehyung: & that's why I like you Maya!

Me: So, do you wanna be my boyfriend Tae?

Taehyung: I'm supposed to be the one who asks you that but since you asked then YES!!!!!

Me: Haha. New start for us then!

Suddenly, the television turned off by itself, I looked at Taehyung. He held my hands to calm me down, I looked back at the blank black screen television & there was a figure that was walking towards the basements direction.

Me: Did you see that? *whisper*

Taehyung: Ya, let's go back to the room babe, we'll talk there.

We woke up from the couch & ran to our room, we opened the door, shut it & jumped on the bed.

Namjoon: What's going on?

Taehyung: 2 things, 1st Maya is my girlfriend & 2nd we were watching television & halfway it turned off by itself & we saw a figure walking towards the basement guys!

Kookie: Its confirmed, something is down there!