Chapter 15

Jez's POV
I & Jin were cuddling on bed watching a movie, while Maya & Tae were talking & fooling around. He kept pecking my cheeks again & again, I was pushing him away when all our 4 phones beeped in unison.

"We need to talk😨"
Jackson: She just fell asleep, please gather at the front pouch in 10mins. See you'll. 😀

Taehyung: Why do I feel as though we are all some kinda secret agents & Jackson is our leader calling us in for a high profile mission's meeting? 😂

Yoongi: Taehyung, one more nonsense from you & I'm locking you up in the basement. Whatever is down there is boring & thats why it's disturbing us, with you in the basement I dont think it will ever disturb us. Anyway me & Chantel are leaving soon. 

Taehyung: YOONGI YOU ARE SUCHA BITCH! 😠

Maya: Yoongi, if you ever do that, you'd actually be doing a huge favor for me. 😇

*with that Maya ran out the room with Taehyung chasing her around.*

Kookie: & there they go again, I'm in my room & I can hear both the idiots. 😡

Jin: Me & Jez are already on our way. See you guys there. 😁

Jin hugged me from the back & we walked down the stairs in that position while he tickled my sides which made the both of us chuckle. Jimin dashed pass us

Jimin: If I ever leave this house, it would be because I dont wanna die cringing because of the couples in this house!

Me: You're just jealous Chimchim.

Jin: Ahh my baby so smart, good girl. Jimin-ah, wait till you get yourself someone, then you would understand.

He pecked on my right cheek while he had the most genuine smile on his face which made me smile too. In 5mins all of us gathered at the front pouch, we all stood around Jackson.

Jackson: I met the previous owners but before that I gotta tell you all something

Taehyung: Yeah?

We all listened closely to what Jackson is about to say.

Jackson: Well guys, do you all remember that day when Bambam & Mark came over & you guys went for a walk leaving me & Annie?

Maya: Yeahhh...

Jackson: Well... That day after Annie went to sleep I just went to the living room to rest but after some time I heard a sound coming from the kitchen, I asked Annie if it was her but she told me that she was in the room so I went up to go check on her fever but when I opened the door, she wasn't there. I walked back down & she was standing in the kitchen facing the wall & swaying, I called out to her but she didn't respond. I was about to touch her but she turned around & her face...... Her face looked different & she said something. "Annie? I'm Yoo Yoojin". I asked her what she wants & she told me " You'll know soon Jackson." with that she walked towards the basement & I went behind. I found Annie unconscious right in front of the basement door.