Chapter 11

Yoongi's POV
I, Jin & hoseok sat in front of the laptop to check the CCTV footage so far, everything looks normal until at 11:59am. The basement's door opens by itself, I exchanged looks with the other 2 guys. We are viewing the footages after 1whole month, Namjoon sat beside us & watched it again all looks normal until Namjoon points out something.

Namjoon: Did you guys notice that?

Jin: Notice what?

Namjoon: Look at the time on the screen.

We all paid attention & noticed that 12am to 2am the footage doesn't show, 11:59 skips all the way to 2:01am. We looked at each other, I looked at the time & it was 11:40.

Me: let's wait till 12am today, let's turn off all the lights & sit on the couch.

Hoseok: Are you out of your mind?

Me: That's the only way we will know what & who's doing all these

Jin: I agree.

Suddenly Jez came down & stood behind Jin looking at us.

Jez: I will join you all.

I nodded at her, soon came Maya with Taehyung.

Taehyung: Count us in too.

The clock strikes 12am & we waited quietly on the couch in the pitch dark living room, as expected the basement door did creek open. Jez held tightly on to my hand, I patted her hand to ensure her that we are all here & nothing is going to hurt her. Suddenly we heard sounds coming from the kitchen as if someone was snooping around for something, I was about to wake up but the lights turned on by itself & there stood Annie looking at all of us. All of us sighed except for Jez, she looked scared looking at Annie & she moved to stand behind me & Jin while she held Jin's hands. Annie looked at all of us clueless as if she didnt know what we were doing here, but soon went up to the room & the rest of us plopped on the couch.

Me: Why were acting weird?

Jez: Actually something happened but I never told you all except for Jin.

Namjoon: & that is?

Jez: I think.... Annie is not Annie, do you all realize that she had become very quiet? Do you all realize how she doesn't talk to us anymore?

Maya: I noticed that too but I thought she was upset about something & I wanted her to talk about it herself.

Jez: That's where the problem is, awhile ago I needed to get something from her so I headed to her room & asked her for it. She went to the cupboard but the one I saw standing at the cupboard through the mirror wasn't Annie, it was someone else, someone I've never seen before.

Taehyung: What do you mean?

Jez: I think..... I think she's possessed... She even smirked at me when I left the house with Jin that day.

Hoseok: Are you sure about that?

Jez: I'm very sure that I wasn't imagining or hallucinating the whole thing, it did happen.

All of us sighed while Jez looked at all of us, I went up to Chantel's room & asked her to come down but when I & Chantel walked out of her room I saw Annie standing at her rooms door smirking at me. I think I believe what Jez said now, Annie really doesn't look like herself. We walked down, I looked at Jez & just nodded my head letting her know that I believe her.

Chantel: What's up guys?

Me: Babe, noticed anything different among our friends?

Chantel: Yeah, I think Jez has fallen in love with Jin & hoseok has gotten slightly more good looking. Why?

Me: Babe!

Chantel: what?! Okay what's going on? What's this sudden gathering without the whole unit?

Taehyung: Nothing Chantel go back to sleep.

Jin: Let's reveal it to the others when its confirmed.

Hoseok: Thanks Chantel & I agree with Jin.

All of us nodded & headed to bed.

Jin's POV
Before Jez could enter her room I pulled her close to me & looked at her, her height ended around my nose area. She looked up at me

Me: Is it true? I mean is what Chantel said true?

Jez: I- I...

She just nodded biting on her bottom lip, I smiled at her & hugged her tightly. I placed a kiss on her for head which made her smile as if she was satisfied.

Me: Go sleep, goodnight.

I patted her head smiling at her, she looked up at me & kissed me on my cheeks then, gave me the cutest smile ever, I waited until she went into the room before I went into mine. I laid on my bed with a satisfied look.

Namjoon: So? Is it true that she likes you back?

Me: Yeah, ahh this feels good! You know that feeling when you like someone & that person likes you back?

Namjoon: Nope I dont but still congrats bro.

I just looked at him & gave him a smile.