😈12😈

"(Y/n)!"

"(N/n)!"

"Ānuenue!"

"Ugh, where is she? This is your fault, Donnie, why do you always yell at her?"

"I told you why a thousand times, Raph, and I never meant to drive her out!"

"Well congratu-fucking-lations she's missing."

"Don't start, asshole."

"Guys, enough."

"Dudes... look at that..."

She stood up on top of a building, her silhouette visible. She grinned and jumped down and landed gracefully on her feet. She looked the same except she had a tail this time and her eyes were multicolored like her skin. The dead skin she was shedding had stuck to her in a beautiful short dress with a nice lace design.

"Whoa

"Whoa..." the four brothers had their eyes locked on her as she slowly walked towards them, hips swaying elegantly.

"My eyes are up here~" she chuckled, pointing to her multicolored eyes. She brushed her tail against their legs, making them shiver a little.

Donnie stood their lovestruck and dumbfounded. "(Y/n), what the hell happened to you?"

"I'm not complaining." Mikey stared up at her with a goofy, drooling smile, earning himself a whack on the head from Donnie.

(Y/n) laughed quietly. "Aren't I a lot better than before? Such a whiny, submissive kiss-up. Kind of like Leo," she muttered the last part.

Leo could see some mutagen drip from the gutter on the building (y/n) was standing on. "Donnie, look,"

Donnie managed to peel his gaze from the girl and to where Leo was looking. "(Y/n), did you touch the mutagen?"

"It touched me." She played with her hair and smiled at him, batting her eyes cutely. "It made me stronger." Her skin turned pink as she stared into Raph's emerald eyes. "Isn't that right?~" she stroked his jawline as his eyes went from green to pink.

"Y-yeah..." he stared at her waist and kind of stumbled forward towards her.

"Okay, (y/n), playtime's over." Donnie tried to grab her hand but she slithered past it and giggled.

"But, Master, I love the new me~ don't you?~" she tried to get him to fall under her spell but he averted his gaze. No more had she felt the burning love she had before. That was good as gone. Now her heart and mind were filled with a lusting hatred towards him.

"Ānuenue, I'm serious-"

"That'll be my permanent name now." She grinned.

"(Y/n)."

"I'm not responding to that anymore." She walked to Mikey and smirked when his eyes went from baby blue to fuchsia.

"(Y/n)-"

She covered her ears and made different verbal sounds to block him out.

"Oh wow." Donnie rolled his eyes at her and grabbed her arm.

"UGH!! ASSAULT!!!" She barked at him. She turned to his possessed brothers. "Get him off me!"

Donnie brought his staff out and shoved the others back as he tried to reach out to (y/n). She glared at him and folded her arms.

"I'm not playing this shit with you!" He dropped a smoke bomb and like that he was gone.

~*~

"Sensei, this is terrible! She's got control of them and now they follow her every desire!" Donnie paced the kitchen as Splinter sat at the table listening to his anxiety-filled words. "Oh god they're gonna get hurt and it's all my fault-"

"Donatello, panicking over a disaster that you don't know will happen will make it happen." Splinter stood up and walked over to Donnie.

The purple clad turtle looked up at him. "Sensei, what would you have done...? I mean... you know why I acted like that to her.. I didn't mean for this to happen."

Splinter put a hand on his shoulder. "I would not waste time hurting someone - especially someone I care about - over science. And I would not have kept that a secret from her either. You know how she was when you were gone. It does not mean you should continue with your experiments on her. That will break her."

Donnie looked down. "So what do I do...? She's mutated and the retro mutagen is ruined-"

"Is it not possible to make more? Or fixed the ruined one?"

"I guess it is... thank you, sensei." Donnie bowed and ran to the lab and fixed the retro mutagen. "Shit... I don't know if this will turn her back to a chameleon entirely or back to her first mutation.." he bit his lip.

He did some testing and no matter what he did, he knew that the retro mutagen would kill off all the traces of mutagen from (y/n)'s body. He grabbed the things he needed and went off to search for (y/n). He found traces of shedding skin and followed it to a warehouse. He snuck in and saw the guys patrolling around the warehouse while (y/n) had a random civilian tied up in the center. She held a mutagen canister and unscrewed the lid and dangled it above the civilian's head.

Donnie forgot about the others and froze when he heard Mikey scream, "DONNIE!!!"

(Y/n)'s head jerked up and faced towards him. "Get him!!"

Donnie groaned and pulled his staff out and fought off his brothers. (Y/n) pouted and grabbed the civilian and held the mutagen close to his face. After Donnie tired the others out, he ran towards her.

"Not another step, daddy," she held the mutagen above the civilian's head and tilted it so the mutagen was about to spill.

"(Y/n), you don't have to hurt him..." Donnie put his staff away and held his hands in front of him in a calm and docile manner.

She narrowed her gaze at him. "This is your fault. Me running away causing me to get mutated and bringing us here. And for what?" She scowled.

Donnie frowned and teared up. "(Y/n), I didn't mean for any of this to happen... I'm so sorry, ānuenue.."

"Oh, so now you apologize. Because I'm a threat. Because I'm unstable. Because I'm no longer that sweet, submissive little bitch." She laughed angrily.

"Please don't do this." A tear rolled down his face. "I'll tell you why now okay?"

"You're too late!! You had plenty of times to stop it but you didn't. And when you try and turn me back, you'll just get a wee little chameleon." She bursted out into a fit of laughter, digging her nails into the civilian's shoulder. "You really fucked yourself over!"

Donnie pulled out the retro mutagen to shoot at her but she tipped the mutagen canister a little more. "Ah, ah, ah~" if she poured the mutagen, the retro mutagen he had wouldn't be enough to help the both of them. "See you soon~" she let the civilian go but threw the mutagen at him and ran off.

"No!" Donnie grunted and sprayed the retro mutagen at the civilian and changed him back. "(Y/n)..."