💢5💢

He kissed her cheek, holding her waist as she hugged his neck. She giggled and smiled brightly. He grinned and stroked her hair and admired her pink and purple skin.

"You love me right?" She looked at him and bit her lip to contain her excitement.

"Mhm." He kissed behind her ear and held her closer. "I'm so glad you found me," he made her look at him and his hands trailed down her sides. "I'm so proud of you."

"You are?" She simpered.

"I am. I love you so-"

The door creaked open, waking (y/n) up. She saw three pairs of feet walk to different parts of the room. She was under the bed still but her comfort from it flushed when one of the strangers got down on his knees, facing the bed.

Immediately, she made herself invisible and carefully crawled out. She made sure she didn't touch anyone or anything. She looked over at the one looking under the bed. It was one she hadn't really seen. She didn't see his face but he wore a purple mask. She gasped a little when she bumped into Leo on accident and she quickly went over to the others side of the room.

"Who's there?!" Leo barked out to the invisible intruder and they took out their weapons and looked around.

The red masked turtle looked in (y/n)'s direction, aiming his sai at her. Her eyes were wide as she stared at him, wondering if he can see her or not. She just had to stay calm and make sure she doesn't get scared or her skin will change colors and reveal her to them.

Maybe she should just try and sneak out before they see her because of her nerves. She quietly tiptoed to the door and flinched when the floor creaked under her step. The three snapped their attention to her direction.

She slowly turned her head to look at them and gasped when Leo threw a smoke bomb at her, causing her to cough and spit, her camouflage wearing off and her skin turning green and yellow. She waved her hand and when the smoke cleared up, ran as fast as she could as the three chased after her. Especially the purple clad one.

"Michelangelo!!" (Y/n) screamed out as the purple ninja grabbed at her. She picked up her pace and saw Mikey at the TV.

He paused his video game and ran over. "Hey, hey, hey!" He pushed his brothers from (y/n) and put himself in front of her, holding his nunchucks. "Back up, dudes!"

"Mikey, stay away from her." The purple clad turtle gripped his bō staff.

Her ears perked up and she peeked over Mikey's shoulder the same time he turned away to look at the dojo as if checking to see their sensei won't come over to see what the commotion is all about.

She whispered to Mikey, "His voice... it's so familiar... I just have to look at him.."

"Who? Donnie?" He looked over at her then to his brother.

The purple clad turtle turned and looked at (y/n) and her eyes widened. "M-Master..." she teared up and smiled sadly yet happily. "It's you!! I found you!!" She ran over to him. He smacked her across the face with his staff and Mikey caught her.

"Dude! What a way to treat a lady!" Mikey glared at him.

"Don't touch her, Mikey!" He pushed him away from her and stood over her.

(Y/n) groaned and held her face, cheek stinging and throbbing. Her skin turned red and purple as she looked up at him.

"Mikey, why is she here?" Leo demanded.

"She needs our help! She lost her friend-!"

"Lover.." she corrected him.

"Yeah! And she misses him! He disappeared and left her!" Mikey hugged her tightly.