HunHan One Shot [Love triangle] (for yukiichan23)

This One Shot is for yukichan23.

I am really sorry for updating this One Shot so late. I literally killed all my brain cells trying to think of a plot for a love triangle XD

Kkaebsong~ Anyway, hope you like this! ^^

-------------------------------

  "(your name)-ah, have you heard about the new transferred student?" Luhan asked you enthusiastically.

  You lifted your head off your desk and smiled lazily, "No, what is so interesting about a transferred student?" you asked your best friend.

  "Hahaha ... Nothing. Aren't you curious?" Luhan sat down beside you.

  You shrugged. Luhan blabbered away about the transferred student and he said he wanted to be a helpful classmate and help the transferred student. You smiled weakly at Luhan.

  You thought of the scene where Luhan tried to bring the transferred student around to be familiarize with the school when he himself lost his way in the school. You chuckled to yourself quietly.

  The bell rang at that moment, breaking your train of thoughts. Your form teacher walked into the class with a tall and lean boy following behind her obediently. He must be the new transferred student.

  "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Oh Sehun, I hope to make good friends with all of you in the near future." He bowed deeply while smiling charmingly. Some girls screamed as Sehun's cute smile made their hearts fluttered.

  "Mr Oh, your seat is beside Miss (your name). Miss (your name), please help Mr Oh to get use to the school environment."

  "Annyeong." He stretched out his hand. You shook his hand, he was very handsome and especially when he had a killer smile that was always on his face.

  You explained some of the school rules to Sehun and helped hin to understand what the teacher was talking about during classes.

  Finally, after a particularly long lesson of Literature, your class was dismissed for break.

  "(your name)-ah, let's go~" Luhan came to your seat and tried to dragged you to the cafeteria. You remained on your seat and turned to Sehun "Do you want to go for lunch with us?"

  Luhan threw Sehun a dirty look and rolled his eyes.

  "I think I will just stay in class, it looked like someone don't welcome me." Sehun replied you with a pout.

  You took one look at Luhan's furious face and sighed "Luhannie~" you cooed.

  "N-ne. You are making my hair stand. Just tell me what you want." Luhan reply you nervously.

  "Be good to our new classmate. And didn't you say you want to help him familiarize with the school?"

  Luhan rolled his eyes. You knew you had persuaded him and the three of you headed towards the cafeteria together.

  After you had lunch, the three of you walked back to the classroom. On the way, Luhan and Sehun was having a debate on which flavour of bubble tea was more delicious.

  "Taro flavour taste better!"

  "No! Chocolate is the best!"

  "YAH! Oh Sehun!"

  "Guys! Stop being so childish. Both flavour is nice ok?" you stood in between the two of them, separating them.

  "Luhan, be nice to our new classmate please ..." you said to Luhan in a defeated tone.