Kris One Shot (for thatindiangurl)

Dedicated to thatindiangurl do check out her fanfic about Kris. Dabaek!

-------------------------------

You looked at the clock hang across the room, 5.15pm.

You glanced at your calender. It was Thursday.

It was about time that your secretary would knock the door, bringing in the next patient.

The last patient of the day.

You tapped you foot.

You were wishing time would pass by quicker. Only 15 more minutes until you would be able to get out of your clinic for some fresh air. Only 15 more minutes that you would be able to go home and embrace you beloved bed.

"Seongsaeng-nim, the last patient is here." [Seongsaeng-nim refers to teacher or doctor in Korean, in this story it is refering to doctor :)]

Finally. You stood up from your seat, about to receive the last patient of the day.

A tall and lean guy walked in coolly with a sunglasses over his eyes. You held back a giggle. It was really weird for someone to wear a sunglasses at that point of time, when the sun was already setting. Not to mention the fact that he was indoors.

You suppressed your laughter. After all, being a doctor for such a long time had allowed you to meet all sort of different patient. This guy infront of you could be one of those 'one of a kind' patients.

"Well, take a seat." You offered him kindly.

He quickly settled himself down on the chair infront of your desk and took off his sunglasses, "It is a hot day isn't it, eh?"

You smiled without saying anything. He had really good facial features, not to mention his domineering aura that make he seemed majestic and kind of out of this world.

"Kris Wu, is it?" You asked, looking through the personal information form that your secretary had passed to you.

He simply nodded.

"So, how are you feeling today?" You leaned in a bit, studying his face to catch any sign of sickness. While, he was here because he was sick right?

"Well, I feel faint. My heart aches. My head hurts."

"Ooh. I see. I guess you are down with some terrible cold. Let's have your temperature taken." You stood up from your seat and prepare to take his temperature.

To your surprisd, he immediately jumped up from his seat and shook his head profusely, "No, no, no. I don't think there is a need to do that." He looked at the thermometor in your hands and gulped nervously.

You smiled warmly at him, reassuring him, "It won't hurt. Calm down. It is just taking your temperature to make sure you are alright."

You had met all kinds of patients, it was common meeting one that had phobia of the needles but never one that was afraid of thermometer. This patient was far more interesting than you had thought.

"I am not gonna take my temperature. Just stay where you are." He slumped back onto the chair again, arms akimbo, sulking.

"If you are sick, you should let me treat you." You reasoned with him. He was like a little child, wanting to be comforted.

"Let me tell you this, I feel faint when I am not with her because she is like oxygen to me. You know humans can't live without oxygen right? My heart ached when I see her talking to other guys. My head ached because all I could think of was her." Kris said firmly.