Sequel?

What's up, everyone? I'm back!

Apologies for taking quite a long break since the last time I edited this book, which was around the beginning of June.

Semester three had begun for be on the 27th of June, and my grades had been falling since then, so I decided to take a small break from Wattpad to try and save my grades [although it is not possible for me]. However, I was active every once in a while, reading a few books here and there. I have also changed my username if you have not noticed. I was originally @aetheticmccall, however I changed my username to @lowkeyradiant now.

Anyway, other than these updates, time for the main point of the actual Author's Note.

Would you like a sequel?

I have a rough idea for the plot of it (other than the original plot of The Scorch Trials). However, in the case that no one wanted one, I decided not to go into further details of it yet.

If you do want a sequel, let me know by commenting. If you do not want one, then, I suppose you can just ignore this Author's Note.

In the scenario that most would want one, I'll update another Author's Note, updating all of you on the future sequel.

In the meantime, I will be updating the chapters and improving the book.

Sincerely,
lowkeyradiant