Chapter Twelve - Hospital Visits

Alison's POV

It was six o'clock before we all were back to working on our part of the plan. Olivia did a spell to hide the spells books from Cara and Alexis. Once they were upstairs we put them away for a while. I told Olivia that it would be safer to practice in my room so she took her things up there. I went upstairs to Alexis' room so I could tell Alexis I was sorry for being rude and to meet Cara. I knocked on the door.

"What do you want?" Alexis asked through the door.

"I wanted to come see y'all and meet Cara properly." I replied through the door

"Hold on." Alexis said

I heard them talking for a second then she yelled for me to come in. They were sitting on the bed with her laptop out and a bag of chips sitting beside Alexis.

"Hi Cara, I'm Alison I'm sorry if I was rude earlier just dealing with some stuff." I said to Cara

"Oh, it's okay I'm happy to finally meet you Alexis talks about you a lot and she tells me stories about when y'all lived in Louisiana." Cara said

"Oh, well I'm not all that great but good to know Alexis talks about me." I said

My phone rang in my pocket I grabbed it and looked at it. It was from a unknown number. 

Unknown : She is a vampire and she is feeding off Alexis.

Me : What and How? Who are you?

Unknown: Carson and I looking in through the window and I see it. If you let me in I can help.

Me: I can handle myself

I looked up from my phone and they were working on some homework. I asked Alexis to come in my room for a second. She got up and walk into my room and I closed the door and asked her to show me her wrists and neck. There was nothing on them no bite marks, no blood, and no scars where she could have been feeding. Carson is a liar he was just trying to get in my house. I told Alexis I was just playing around and she went back into her room. I walked into my room and Olivia had Dylan On the ground with candles all around him.

"What are y'all doing?"  I asked closing my door and locking it

"I'm going to transport him into the kitchen then bring him back here." Olivia said

"Okay show me." I said

Olivia started saying her spell and the candles lit up and the flames got huge. I took a step back from the candle. With a simple snap of Olivia's fingers Dylan's body fell to the ground . We both started to get excited then we calmed down and Olivia tried to bring him back. While she was trying to bring Dylan back Kade called me.

"Hey what's up?" I asked

"Why and how did you guys get Dylan in my car?" Kade asked with a little laugh

"He is supposed to end up in the kitchen, Olivia is trying some new spells can you see him?" I asked

"No but he is using the radio to talk. Which is very annoying!" Kade said kind of yelling the last part at Dylan.

"Just bring him home I can't deal with him." Kade said

"Okay Olivia is trying." I replied

We waited for a second then Dylan came right back into his body. He jumped up and ran over to  Olivia and gave her a hug.

"THAT WAS SO FUN!" Dylan yelled

"Calm down Dylan Alexis is right across the hallway." I said

He sat down on my bed and I grabbed a spell book and started trying to read some of them. I couldn't make any of them out because they were in a different language. I looked at all the picture in them. I put the book down and wondered around my room just thinking about things when Carson's face in my window scared the hell out of me.