Chapter Seventeen- Why did it happen?

Alison's POV

Olivia and I headed over to Kade's house as we walk in we find the problem Kade was talking about the guys that were trying to help us were dead in Kade's living room. Carson said they woke up and they were there. No blood or anything to tell how or who killed them. Kade called everyone over that needed to see this. Dylan, Brooke , Cara, Olivia, James and I were the only people who knew of these guys.

"We need to get rid of the bodies and figure out why they were killed." Carson said.

"Maybe their boss found out about them helping us and needed them to be stopped." Brooke said

Kade and Carson took the bodies out and made them disappear. Olivia said we should get rid of the chip now and Cara and Dylan decided to find out why these guys were killed. James said he had to leave tomorrow so he wanted to do something decides hunting down some killers.

"Olivia and I will go out to the lake and get rid of the chip then I'm going to hangout with James for the rest of the day." I told the group.

Everyone agreed with me so Olivia and I made plans to get rid of the chip. Kade and Carson joined the group again and we told them what everyone was doing. Kade told us he found a phone on one of the guys and asked what we should do with it.

"Go through the phone and see if you can find anything good or worth keeping." I said

"Dylan is more in stuff like this so Dylan should go through it." I added

I take the phone from Kade and hand it to Dylan then Dylan tells us him and Cara will go home and go through the phone today and see what they can find. Olivia, James, and I will go get rid of the chip. Brooke brings up something that we haven't looked into. What Emily said last year she knew of a evil and we need to find out what she meant by "an evil is coming." Brooke said she had a few people she wanted to go talk to about Emily and what she was doing before she died. Kade told her she would join her and Carson would stay here and protect everyone.

"So the plan is Olivia and I go get rid of the chip, Dylan and Cara will look through the phone, Brooke and Kade go find out what you can about Emily and what she said." I said to everyone

"Let's meet up tomorrow and see what everyone has found out." Olivia added

We all went off to do what we needed Olivia, James, and I went to the lake. We threw the chip into the lake and Olivia said she was going home to work on a spell to turn and talk to Emily James and I went home. Once we were home James and I crawled on the couch and watched the TV together.

"I'm glad we are spending time alone before I have to leave." James said kissing my forehead.

"Me too, I knew this is what you wanted." I said

We both fell asleep watching the movie and I woke up to something moving around in my house. I shook James awake and he told me to be quiet. We both quietly walked around the house we ended up in the kitchen no one was in side or at least we didn't see anyone.

"I wonder why someone was in here." James whispered

"I don't know but we should lock the house and ask Carson to come sit outside here and watch." James said

"You trust Carson?" I asked

"Yes more than Kade." James said

"Let's call Carson and see what he says." I said

We called Carson and he came straight over and he said that someone might have came in did something and we haven't noticed it. I walked into the kitchen to see if I could find anything and I came face to face with someone.