Chapter Thirteen- The ring

Alison's POV

Today is Saturday and we were planning on having a good weekend but I would rather stay with my sister in the hospital. I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs I turned over and Kade wasn't there. I got up and went downstairs Kade had cooked me a nice breakfast and was going to wake me up with breakfast in bed.

"Smells good in here." I said walking over to Kade who was by the stove.

"I was gonna wake you up with breakfast." Kade said turning around to face me.

"Well I guess we can just eat together." I replied

I went and sat down at the counter and played on my phone. I was scrolling on my phone when I ran across a picture of some Halloween costumes.

"Kade, what should I be for Halloween?" I asked thinking about Halloween.

It was October and I completely forgot about the holidays. I didn't even notice the weather change. I have been so caught up in the drama I didn't notice really anything besides the drama.

"We should have a Halloween party." Kade suggested

"Well if Alexis is better by then we will." I said

"What day is it?" Kade asked

"October 2nd." I said looking at my phone

Kade finished cooking and made me a plate and gave it to me. We ate some of our breakfast and then my aunt called me.

"Hey Aunt Rachel how is everything?" I asked

"She is doing good, they took her off the medicine that made her sleep so much so she should be awake in a few hours. I think you should be here when she wakes up." Aunt Rachel said

"I will. I will head up there when I get ready." I said and we hung up the phone up.

We finished our breakfast and I went upstairs to get ready. Kade cleaned up the kitchen  and I jumped in the shower. Once I was done I went into my room and picked out an outfit.

"Kade do you know if it is cold outside?" I asked

He used his vampire speed to come up to my room. I was still in a towel when he walked in my room.

"It is chilly." Kade said

"Okay, can you go into the livingroom while I get ready?" I asked looking down at my towel

"Yea." Kade replied walking towards the door.

Once he was out the door I went into my closet and grabbed some clothes. I picked out a purple cardigan and light purple t-shirt and some jeans that were rolled up at the bottom. After I got dressed I went back into my bathroom and blow-dried my hair and put it in a ponytail. I grabbed some white sandals and headed back downstairs.

"Ready?" Kade asked me

"Yea, just let me call my aunt and she if she needs anything?" I said dialing her number

I talked to my aunt for a second then we hung up. All she needed was some food so on our way to the hospital I picked up a breakfast plate from the diner. I texted in the group chat about how Alexis was doing and that they can come up there if they wanted.

Text Messages

Olivia: I'll probably just wait until she wakes up

Brooke: Same, I'll come up there with Olivia

Dylan: Idk

Brooke: We should all get together tonight and have a bonfire and relax for one night.