Chapter Seven- Lies and The Truth

Alison's POV

I woke up for school still thinking about what Kade said last night. He is a vampire and Brooke is one and Olivia is a witch. I don't know what to believe anymore. I thought those things were just fairy tales and make believe stuff but they are real and I'm best friends with them. I wonder if I would get in trouble if I just stepped today. I went downstairs to see if Alexis was awake. She was rushing to get to school. 

"What's the rush?" I asked Alexis. 

"Nothing, I just need to meet with someone." Alexis said rushing out the door.

"Okay well guess no one will know I stayed home." I said opening the fridge to get some food to cook.

I cooked myself a great breakfast. I also watched Netflix all morning it was about 12 when the door bell rang. It was Brooke and Olivia. I don't know if Kade has talked to them yet.

"Alison we need to talk to you." Brooke said

Well I guess Kade did speak with them. I thought about everything and I know that they will do everything to protect me. I opened the door and they walked in and sat on the couch. We sat for a minute in silence then Olivia spoke up.

"I'm a witch and I never knew my family's history. My mother and my sister knew about everything but never told me because they didn't know when I would get my powers." Olivia said

"I've been a vampire for a long time, too long to count." Brooke said

"Kade told you everything because now we can stay safe." Brooke added

"I just found out she was a vampire too. Once I found out about my powers I knew something was different about her and my mom told me to watch her because she was something evil." Olivia said.

"We need to tell Dylan." I said

"Why he has nothing to do with this?" Brooke asked

"If I know everything and I'm human then I want Dylan to know everything. It would be hard to be friends with him and him not know what's going on." I said

"Okay we will tell him but you need to explain that this is putting you in danger. He nor you can tell anyone." Brooke said

"I'm going to call him and met with him." I said

"Talk to Kade first he is worried about you." Brooke said

"Okay." I said

"We should get back to school before lunch is over." Olivia said

I told them bye and I sat on my couch. I thought about how I'm going to tell Dylan about everything. I'll talk everything over with some pizza. I texted him and told him I wanted to hangout with him to get to know him better. He said he will come by after school. I cleaned up the house. Dylan got there and we sat around and ate pizza. I finally had the guts to bring up the reason I called him over.

"So there is something I need to talk to you about." I said

"Alright spill." Dylan said

I told him everything.

He sat there trying to understand what I just told him. Then he stormed out stopping at the door.

"You are literally so dumb, I thought you wanted to tell me you liked me then you go and tell me that. Your kind of crazy and I don't wanna be your friend or anything stay the hell away from me!" Dylan yelled and then ran to his car and drove off.

I just was so shocked by his reaction that I cried for a second then called Brooke she will know what to do. Brooke said she would come over and talk to me until I was okay. She got there really fast I have to get used the vampire stuff. She came in and hugged me and told me everything would be okay. She then called Olivia to tell her what had happened and then she also texted Kade.