Chapter Fifteen- Back to Old Habits?

Alison's POV

It's is almost Valentines day and James is coming home for the weekend. He started his first year of college this semester and has been away during the weeks and tries to come see me when he can. Olivia and Cara basically live with me we spend most of our free time trying out spells going on adventures to see all the historic places and learning new things. We found a witch who lives about an hour from us and we go to visit her once a week. We never could figure out what Emily meant by "an evil is coming".  Kade left town and hasn't been back since the night I saw him out side my house. Brooke and Carson live in Carson's house Brooke hangs out with us sometimes Carson only comes over when he thinks something is wrong. Alexis asked to move back to Louisiana for the second half of the year she really wanted to go back to her old life. She lives down there with some family friends. Today is Friday and Olivia has planned a weekend full of love, we plan on having a spa night we are going to put on face masks, do our nails, watch some Netflix and eat some junk food. My aunt Rachel is staying home for the weekend so it will be a girls weekend until James comes if he can. We also are planning our spring break since we want to go to the beach we have to plan in advance and book a hotel. 

I got up out of bed and went into my closet and picked out a outfit. It still was really cold out so I had to dress warm. I grabbed a t shirt and put a hoodie on over it then paired that with some skinny jeans and little brown uggs. I put my hair in a pony tail and decided against makeup. I walked downstairs and grabbed my backpack and texted Olivia I was leaving and she said she was walking over to my house. I started walking out of my house when I came face to face with someone.

"Hello Kade."

He just stood there for a second then pushed past me and went into my house. I followed him wondering why he was here.

"What do you want I have things to do," I said 

"We need to talk." 

I put my bag down and stood there waiting for him to say something. He just looked at me for a second then he started to tell me what was wrong.

"I was in Boston just minding my own business when I was attacked in a night club by two men. I was asked where you were, I said I haven't seen you since Christmas and then I was told to return to you and I would get a reward." 

We stood there for a second then I realized this what evil Emily was talking about maybe whatever she was running from is now after me. Kade started talking again and I just kept thinking about all the bad things that could go wrong.

"Alison?" Kade asked snapping me back to reality 

"I think you should just stay around town but don't think I will be around you," I said 

"I understand that you and I aren't on very good terms due to my actions months ago but I want to keep you safe so if that means sleeping in your house or walking you home from school I will do it and no one will stop me because I love you and I'm not letting something take you, I will say James can protect you from most things but not this," Kade said

I knew he hasn't seen my strength so I grabbed his throat picked him off the ground and told him 

"I don't need protection I can handle myself I'm part werewolf ,part vampire, and part witch which makes me almost untouchable so I don't need a babysitter or anything got it?" 

I let him go and he went straight out the door. Olivia must have ran into because she came in to asking questions. I told her what he said and she gave me look then said we should head to school. We walked to school and met up with Cara and Brooke. I told them what happened and Brooke said she would find out more later. We went through our normal day and then in last hour we were given a report that would be due when we returned on Monday the report was on a historic place anywhere in the world. The bell rang and my group of friends and I met up to go back to my house.