The boy next door

Alexia's POV:
I went down stairs and saw a boy who looks the same age as me. He has hazel eyes, brown hair, and light tan skin. We made eye contact but I quickly looked away. I'll admit it that he does look cute but I'm not gonna go ahead of myself because you never know. 

Justin's POV:
I was patiently waiting until I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I looked over to my right and saw a girl a little bit shorter than me but looks like around my age. She has brown eyes and brown hair with the same skin shade as me. Let me tell you she was BEAUTIFUL. When she was coming down the stairs we made eye contact. Which lasted about 3 seconds but then she quickly looked away then I just put my head down.

Alexia's POV:
I was next to my mom and Jaden was on my right and Lily next to my mom on her left. "Alexia meet Mrs. and Mr.Blake and their three sons." "I'm Damon"said the one with turquoise highlights in his blonde hair. 

"I'm Danny and I'm twins with this dude next to me which I'm pretty sure he's drooling  over you right now

"I'm Danny and I'm twins with this dude next to me which I'm pretty sure he's drooling  over you right now." Said the boy with jet black hair.

I giggled of what Danny said

I giggled of what Danny said. Well,at least someone has good humor right.? "Danny shut up and no I'm not drooling over gosh ur so annoying sometimes. Anyways I'm Justin nice to meet you" he said but with a smile after.

"Hi I'm Alexia this is my older brother Jaden and my younger sister Lily

"Hi I'm Alexia this is my older brother Jaden and my younger sister Lily." "Alexia how about you show them around while his parents and I are going to be talking?" "Ok mom."
**time skip**
After I showed them around I went inside my room with Justin while Damon went with Jaden and Danny with Lily. So I went inside my room and all heard from Justin was woaaahhhhh. "You like it" "yeah it's nice" "thanks." I sat on my bed and Justin right next to me. There was silence between us before Justin asked me "So what do you do in your free time?" "Well I read books. So I guess you can say I'm a book worm" I said. Justin chuckled and I asked him "how about you what do you when on your free time?" "I actually would play basketball or make musical.ly's" "oh wow that's cool" "Do you wanna make a musical.ly with me?" "Yeah sure."  After we finished making a musically I heard my mom call my name so we went down stairs to see what's up. "Yes mom what's up." "Well Justin's mom just told me that you are actually going to the same high school. So now you won't have to be lonely how exciting is that?!" Wow the way my mom just said that I won't be lonely that brought up some bad memories I thought to myself. "Yeah, umm... it will be exciting."(A/N it's Sunday btw) "ok since it's your first day of school tomorrow I want you to go to bed. Ok?" "Yes mom." I said bye to Justin and his family. I went inside my room and changed into my pajamas. I laid in my bed for a while then I drifted off to sleep.

556 words