Umm...who are you

Alexia's POV:
I went inside the class room for my first period and I sat on a seat. RIIIIINNNGGGG The bell rang and students started to pile in. I saw Justin and he sat right next to me. "Hi Alexia what's up?" "Hey Justin umm... not much to be honest" I said while smiling. "Alright class settle down we have a new student in our class and she just moved from Florida. So why don't the new student stand up and say hi."said our math teacher which he was obviously talking to me. So I stood up and said  "hi guys I'm Alexia. I'm new here I moved from Florida and yeah. Nice too meet you all." "Nice ass!"I looked over to the boy that's said that and I have him a death glare. "Alright come on that wasn't necessary. Anyways nice to meet you Alexia and I hope you will like it here. But let's start class shall we." "So you take this number......" after that I have no idea what he said because Justin was talking to me. I know it's my first day here but I've already learned this. Next thing I know I hear the bell ring. I got up packed my stuff and went to my locker. On my way there someone pushed my shoulder and I said,"Watch where your going next time." "Umm.... you better watch what you're saying Alexia. Or I'll beat your ass!" "Umm.... who are you and how do you know me. I didn't even see you in my first period." "Bitch you should know who I am. I'm fuking Parker Myers!"(Pic of her at the top)Once she said her name that's when the old and bad memories start to flow back. I wasn't happy that she was here. I started to walk away but she turned me around and I felt a sharp pain to my jaw. She picked me up by the shirt and threw me against the lockers. I kicked in her stomach and punched her nose. Her nose started to bleed then everything happened so fast that I was down on the floor. She punched my eye and my nose. She kept swinging at me non stop. I felt something warm running down my nose I went to go touch it and when I pulled away it was blood. Then I felt a sharp pain to my pain and I knew she kicked me at my ribs. I saw someone getting her off me then I felt warm arms around me. Helping me to stand up, I looked over to see who it was and it was Justin. Justin took me to the nurses office and he sat me on the bed. The nurse came and asked Justin some questions then she went out to get something.
Justin's POV:
I went out of the class room and went straight to my locker. I was talking to my friend until I heard a bang against the lockers far down the hallway. I looked over and there was a huge crowd surrounded so I went over to see what happening. When I got there I saw Alexia getting beaten up by my ex Parker Myers. She was in Minnesota then moved to Florida then I guess she moved back here. One thing I didn't understand was why Parker was beating up Alexia. I pushed through the crowd I went to go help Alexia while my friend went to get Parker off of her. I helped her up and she had blood on her nose and some on her lips. I helped her walk to her the nurse office and when we got there I sat her down on the bed. The nurse came in asked me some questions and left to go get something for Alexia's wounds. "Alexia what happened. Why was Parker beating you up?" "1)how how do you know her 2) reasons that brings back bad memories" "before I tell you how I know Parker can you tell me what happened between you and Parker?" "Fine."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
690 words