Unknown

The next day
Alexia's POV:
  I woke up on my bed with the sun shining on my face. I look around and noticed that I wasn't alone on my bed. I looked to my left and I saw Justin. Huh, when did he get here. Shoot what time is it! 9:59 a.m, well at least it's Sunday. I got up and decided to take shower. I brought my clothes with me inside the bathroom and turned on the water. After the water was warm enough,I took my shower. When I was done I put my clothes on (⬇️) and did my basic makeup.

Once I was done I got out of the bathroom

Once I was done I got out of the bathroom. I looked at my bed and saw that it was empty. Where did he go? I went downstairs with a towel over my head and I found Justin staring at the refrigerator. This would be a good time to scare him. I walked around the island and I steadied my breath and made sure I didn't make any noise. I slowly crept up to him and when I was in the right distance and I yelled out "BOOO!!!!" Justin literally screamed like a little girl but high pitched and I couldn't help myself but laugh. "Justin-I'm sorry-you're-face was-priceless." I said in between laughs. "What,no, I don't get scared,what are you talking about?!" "Yeah ok Justin." That was a good way to start off the day. "Hey Justin u want pancakes?" "Yeah sure but I thought you can't cook?" "I don't but I can try!!"

         (Time skip after 15,000 tries later)

At the end we ended up jus going to Mc Donald's. After we ate I looked at the time and it was 11:58 am but I got a text message. From Unknown:"Meet me at this hotel at 6:00 pm. If you don't your pretty boyfriend WILL get hurt!!" I saw this message and it had the hotel address and number. I was freaking out, I didn't know what to do but the only thing I COULD do is go. I looked at Justin on his phone knowing that I can't let anyone hurt him. Welp, I guess i need to be somewhere tonight and with that I got up from the booth and left. I told Justin that I had to go somewhere so now I have to be prepared of what might happen in 7 hours....

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm sooooo sorry for not updating, I was busy with school and keeping up with my grades. Buuuuuut I'm also will be doing another book/fanfic.

This is what I'm working on and I'm hoping it will get a lot more views buuuuuut if you want to be in it make sure to comment your name or character name, siblings or not, serpents or nah, and tell me details about your character

This is what I'm working on and I'm hoping it will get a lot more views buuuuuut if you want to be in it make sure to comment your name or character name, siblings or not, serpents or nah, and tell me details about your character. (For example: Name-Patrica, Brown eyes brown hair ,serpents, no siblings ,no dad ,has a single mom ,goes to riverdale high,)
Thx for reading this and till nxt time,
dedicated author
~~~~~~
517 words