WHYY!!!????!!!!

Alexia's POV:
I can't. I ran to the place where I know it's safe for me. That place is where my dad built a tree house for me and my brother. It was a gift for both of us. I only go there when I'm sad and going through a hard time. I climbed up at went inside. I sat on the little bed that was there and looked at the walls. It brings back so many memories when Jaden and I used to come here and play. Our mom would bring us snacks. Just thinking about it my eyes started to tear up.

Julia's POV:
I was looking everywhere for Alexia. Justin and I went to her favorite restaurant, the football field, and her house. Then that's when I remembered something. That one place where she would always go to be safe and let all of her emotions out. "Justin come on I know one more place." "Ok let's go then."
Time skip
  "Where on earth are we going" I heard Justin whine. My goodness he can be such a baby sometimes I thought to myself. "It's over there." "I thought we were looking for Alexia?" "We are this is the place where she would go to feel safe and let all of her emotions out." We came closer to the treehouse that her father built and we could hear sniffles. We both climbed up and when she looked at us she had this expression that I knew so well. Maybe to well.

Alexia's POV:
I heard someone climbing up the ladder of the treehouse. I looked up and I saw Julia and Justin. They came towards me and I immediately hinged Julia. Julia understands me a lot. She's been there for me ever since my dad died and even when my ex-boyfriend, Ryder. "I am so sorry for leaving you behind. I promise will never do it again." "I'm just glad that you showed up and Justin thank you for being here to." "Your welcome" they both said at the same time. "Where's Celena?" I asked. "Alexia...um... Celena said mean things about you and she pretty much told me that she could careless about you." What she said hurt like hell. I've been there for her. How could she do that to me. WHY!!???!!! I started to cry again and Justin and Julia hugged me. Without Julia I'm sure I would've been dead by now. "What would I do without you guys. All I know is that without you guys I wouldn't be here. Justin I'm sorry but thank you for being here for me even though you don't actually know what is happening." I said chuckling at the end. "It's ok im you're boyfriend. I'll be here for you even when I don't understand and I will never leave your side." "WAIT YOU GUYS ARE DATING!!!" Justin and I just looked at each other like we just saw a ghost. "OH MY GOSH THAT IS ADORABLE!!!" I am so happy that I am friends with a crazy person. Julia got up and started to do her weird dance which made Justin and I laugh. "Ugh I look like a mess right now. What time is it?" "It is 3:00pm right now sooooo..." "come on let's go to my house I'll get my homework tomorrow." I walked inside my house and saw Jaden on the kitchen table. Oh my gosh I forgot that Jaden was supposed to pick me up after school. "ALEXIA WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!!" "Jaden relax I'm." "You could've been kidnapped or something!" "I'm here it's ok Jaden I'm here. I was with Justin and before you ask, I was at the treehouse." After that I went upstairs to my room with Justin. Soon Justin had to go home and I had to go to sleep. When I was on my bed I couldn't go sleep and I didn't know why. I started thinking about Justin well mainly what happened  a few hours ago. Soon enough my eyes started to get heavy and without knowing I fell asleep.

~~~~~~

689 words