Lost

Next day
Alexia's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and did the usual in the morning. I went downstairs to see my mom sitting in the kitchen with my brother, Jaden, and my sister, Lily. "Umm what's going on??" My mom looked up with bloodshot eyes. "Today is when your father died." Then that's when I remembered everything.
Flashback
"Daddy can we go home now?" "Ok honey let's go." We walked outside of the store. We made it to the car and started to put the bags in the car. Two men started walking to our direction. I didn't know what was going on but my dad told me to go inside the car so I did. I was looking at my dad from the window in the back. "We told you I was coming after you if you didn't have the money." "And I told you that I was working on it. Can we not do this here I have a child." "Perfect that means she can see her daddy die." Next thing I knew the two men started beating him up. I screamed telling them to stop. I got out of the car and I saw my dads face. His face was all covered in blood. I just stared at him and he looked at me with those eyes that were telling me to go hide. Before I knew it I knife was stabbed into his heart stomach legs and throat. The two men looked at me. I was grabbed but the arm and thrown across the street.  Then, one man who had dirty blonde hair about 5'4 cane over to me. He had a scar coming from his temple all the way down to his jaw. The man picked me up by my arm and slapped my face. I started to cry my eyes out. I didn't know what to do in this situation. After he slapped me he kicked my ribs and banged my head against something. Before I even saw it everything turned black. "Charlie come on we got to go before the polices come!" I woke up in the hospital bed the next day not knowing where I was or what happened. I was so lost that the only thing I could remembered at that time was me calling my dads name. The thing is, is that I was only 4 years old.
Flashback over
I couldn't take it so I ran upstairs to my room and locked my door and entered my bathroom. I started to cry so hard and I just didn't know what to do. I was very close to my dad. He was like a best friend. He would hold me close to him every time I cried and he would usually take me to get ice cream almost everyday after school. But, when he was gone that's when everything turned upside down. I got anxiety and soon enough I got depressed. Once I got over depression I had a boyfriend. I thought it would last forever and we would be happy. But, that all changed too. But that story is for another time......

~~~~~~
533 words