First day at school

Alexia's POV:
BEEEEP BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP
I groaned at the sound of my alarm going off. I checked the time on my phone and it was 6:00 in the morning. I swung my legs off my bed and put my clothes on(picture at the top). I went down stairs to see my mom cooking pancakes. "Good morning Lexi. Sleep well?" "Good morning mom. And yes I did sleep well."  I heard someone coming from the stairs so I looked over and it was Lily and Jaden.
(Jadens clothes including backpack ⤵️)

(Lily's outfit for school⤵️)

"Good morning too both of you

"Good morning too both of you. Now I need to get going so I won't be late. Jaden can you take me?" "You have your own car but ok." I grabbed my backpack and left the house.
*time skip*
We made it to school and we both got out of the car. I looked around the school to take in on what I am walking into. I started walking and while I was walking people were staring at me. I looked over to my right seeing Celena. "Hey gurl what's up! How come you haven't texted or called me yet?" "Oh sorry about that Celena. Yesterday I was introduced to my new neighbor." "Oooo really is it a guy and if it is, is he cute?!" I chuckled at what Celena had just said to me. "Yes he is guy and I guess you can say that he's cute but I don't want to get ahead of myself. Not like last time remember." Yeah I understand but I'm just saying that you should at least let loose. I mean he's in jail for the rest of life. So..... please at least loosen up?" "I guess your right but we can continue this later because I need to get to class ok." "Ok Alexia I'll see you later then." We both said bye to each other and I went off to class.