*Flashback over*

Justin's POV:
After what she told me I was shocked.  I was in complete awe of what Parker said to Alexia. Then, I started to feel anger build up in me.  I didn't like how Parker said that I was paying no attention to her when we were dating. Ok yes I admit that I was looking on Alexia's Instagram page but I still payed attention to her. "Wow." Was all I said to Alexia. "Yeah I know so tell me how exactly do you know Parker.?" "Well I know her because I've dated her for about 5 months but then i broke up with her because I caught her cheating on me." "Oh." "Yeah." The door opened and the nurse said that I should go home and rest. "Do you want me to drive you home or my place?" "Umm.... you can drive me to your place since I don't feel like going home right now." "Ok let's go then." So I went with Alexia to the main office then drove home.
(Justin's house ⤵️)

(Justin's bedroom ⤵️)

I helped her out of the car and into my house

I helped her out of the car and into my house. "So how do u feel?" "I feel like I just ran over." I  just chuckled if what she said. "Do you want to go up to my room?" "Yeah sure why not." We went up stairs to get to my room (pic up top).

Alexia's POV:
When we reached his room we walked and he closed the door behind him. I looked around and to be completely honest it's pretty decent.  I sat on his bed and it was quite comfy. "So what do you want to do now?" I asked. "Umm....So what do you want to do now?" "I don't know what do you think?" "How about a movie?" "Yeah sure that's fine. So what what movie do you think we should watch?" "How about insidious" "Umm...sure I guess." "Ok." He went to go put in the movie after 5 minuets since he sucks at putting movies in. We laid back on his bed and put his covers on top of us. Once the movie started I had the blanket up to my nose. I hate horror movies. I felt an arm around me I looked up and of course it was Justin's. I just looked up and smiled up at him. Every time there was a pop up I would jump and Justin would just laugh. I started to feel my eyes get heavy and soon enough I fell asleep with the boy next door.

Justin's POV:
Towards the end of the movie I looked over to my left and saw Alexia sleeping. Gosh she looks so beautiful when she is sleeping. I decided to turn off the movie since it was almost to the end. I went back to my bed with the covers on top of me and Alexia. "Goodnight Alexia."
I said and kissed her forehead then I started to feel my eyes get heavy. Soon,I fell asleep with the girl next door.

511 words