FLASHBACK

(A/N~when ur reading this just pretend that's she's telling Justin. Ok? Ok! Enjoyyyy🙂)
Alexia's POV:
"Ok class we have a new student. And she's from Minnesota so please welcome her with a warm arms. Class this is Parker Myers." "Ok Parker you can sit next to Alexia. Alexia please raise your hand so Parker can know who you are." I raised my hand and Parker came walking to where I sit. "Hi I'm Alexia Mendes." "Well you already know who I am but I guess I can say it again. I'm Parker Myers nice too meet you." We sat there talking to each other during class until the bell rang. RINGGGGG RINGGGG I stood up gathered my stuff into my backpack until my teacher asked me if I can show her around so she won't get lost. So I said ok thinking oh nothing can go wrong. First, I went to my locker. Then, I had to go fine Parker so I can show her around. "Hey Parker Mr.Shwartzenerg (A/N don't ask me what kind of name is that ok😂) asked me I can show u around. So, do u want me to show u around." "Yeah sure show me around show me everywhere." "Ok." I started to show her around until I felt someone touched my shoulder. I turned around until I was met with a punch to my face. I fell onto the ground and I was shook. I didn't know what just happened or who did it or why they did it. I look up and Parker was looking at me and she said this, "Don't you ever go near me again. You are the reason why Justin broke up with me. He saw you on Instagram so he was soooo focused on you that he didn't spend anytime with me!" I was so confused on what she was saying. I didn't know what she was talking about at all. I went to get up but I was met with another punch to the face then another and another. She stomped on my chest kicked my ribs pulled my hair and did everything too me which made me feel like a punching bag or something. Then, she took my right leg dragged me to where a door is. Places my ankle between the door and wall and slammed it about 5-6 Times. I lied there waiting for it to end. And it did until everything turned black. The next morning, I woke up on a hospital bed and a cast on my leg. I don't remember what happened during the time everything went black. All I know is that I never saw Parker Myers again.

————————
——————
454 words