6) History

Sehun: “I will make you feel even better after tonight babygirl… ” he smirked.

Y/n: “Can’t wait my Master” I said and smirked at him also.

Sehun: “This is going to be my way so let me go get a few toys” he said and walked to a drawer.

Y/n: “Toys?”

Sehun came with a gag… and a ….. KNIFE?!!?!?

Y/n: “What the-”

I got cut off with Sehun shoving a gag in my mouth.

Sehun: “It’s sad that such a pretty woman like you is going to die earlier than the other girls I’ve fucked” he said dragging the knife across my scar.

He touched my thighs and felt my gun in there.

Sehun: “Nice try babygirl” he pulled down my pants and took out the gun throwing it on the floor.

He looked back at me and yelled.

Sehun: “Why do you have to kill me huh? Who is your boss?!”

“Boi… wtf I can’t speak if you shoved this gag in my mouth you piece of dumbshit” I thought.

Sehun realized his stupid move and removed the gag out of my mouth.

I had saliva built up because of that gag so I spit on his face.

Sehun: “Yah! You fucken slut!” he said wiping the spit off.

Oh shit man Oh Fucking Sehun is getting his fucking grave tonight

Y/n: “Don’t *kick* fucking *kick* call *kick* me *kick* a *kick* FUCKING GODDAMN SLUT *kick*

Y/n: “Because you’re even worst than me playing around with all the girls and fucking killing after YOU’RE FUCKING SATISFIED!!!” I said trying to get up, but because these cuffs… I can only use my legs.

I glared back at Sehun getting up holding on to his side.

Sehun: “Tsk tsk tsk”

Sehun got up and pulled out a rope from the drawer next to him. He grabbed my legs harshly and spreading them wide apart….. Really…. Wide

Y/n: “Shit” I cursed under my breath

Sehun: “What baby? Does it hurt?” he said tying my legs to the bedpost.

Y/n: “I promise you…. You will die tonight”

Sehun laughed so hard that he fell on the floor..

Y/n: “You high bro? Because if you are…. Pass that shit here” I said because his laugh is getting creepy.  

Sehun immediately got up and he looked at me with these killer like eyes…

Sehun: “I feel like I don’t need sex right now to be satisfied…. I think killing you will make me even more satisfied because ….” he comes close to me and bring his knife across my stomach

Sehun: “I… Hate… People… Like… You…” he said making cuts every time he spoke around my scar.

Y/n: “That’s nice…. I really hate people like you too! Since we have this in common how about you let me go and we will forget each other!” I said flashing him a famous bright smile.

But for some dumbass reason…

Whatever the fuck I said triggered him…

because he stabbed me…