8) Save Me From Hell

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I woke up and this time I didn’t feel like shooting my clock again. I glanced at my clock and it read 9am.

I turned off my alarm and quickly got ready.

It took me 20 minutes to get ready and I head downstairs to eat breakfast.

I saw Jungkook finishing making a sandwich and took the sandwich from his hands and took a bite.

Jungkook: “Yah! That was mine!” he pouted.

Y/n: “Kookie-ah I will buy you ice cream when I finish work today” I smiled.

Jungkook: “Jinja?! Kookies and Cream?!”

I nodded.

Jungkook: “Aww~ I should make you a sandwich every morning then” he came and hugged me.

I took another bite.

Y/n: “You will get fat and you will be round like a cookie” I pinched his cheeks

Jungkook: “But I dance everyday! It’s my exercise!” he flexed his muscles.

Y/n: “Wah~ My brother is so strong” I grabbed his muscles.

Jungkook giggled.

*ding dong*

I looked at the door confused.

We normally don’t have visitors and if we do…  They already have the keys to our house.

Y/n: “Did someone leave?” I asked Jungkook.

Jungkook: “No I was the first one to wake up today” he looked confused also.

Then I heard some running downstairs.

It was Taehyung.

I followed him, but not all the way. Jungkook did the same

He opened the door and a really pretty girl came in the room.

Y/n: “Doesn’t she look familiar to you Jungkook” I looked at him.

Jungkook: “She does… She’s giving off a weird vibe.. Don’t you agree?”

Y/n: “Wait this is Taehyung’s guest? She looks like that idol in that group Twice” I gave a derp face at him.

Jungkook: “Yeah I know, but something is more strange about her” he kept analyzing her.

She came in and Taehyung turned towards us. He didn’t have a happy nor a sad look on.

The girl came in and her expression immediately changes once she sees me and Jungkook.

Taehyung and the girl walked towards us.

Taehyung: “I will let you introduce yourself while I go change…” He walked upstairs.

The girl: “Long time no see Jeons”

Jungkook snapped. He looked like he finally knew who it was, but his face showed anger.

Y/n: “What’s wrong Jungkook” I nudged his arm.

Jungkook: “Same goes for you Chou Tzuyu”

I looked straight her in the eyes.

It’s her. Why is she here? Why do you have to be in my life again?

Tzuyu laughed.

Tzuyu: “You grew up to be very handsome Jungkook. You’re still handsome now even though it’s been 11 years” she smirked.