9) End

It’s barely 10am. Yet I’m already here at the alter. Tzuyu asked me to be her maid of honor because she said that she wanted to use this chance to say sorry for what she did in the past.

But she knew I love Taehyung so she made me her maid of honor so she can see my pained face while I watch her up close and kiss the love of my life.

I sighed and looked at the mirror. I had on pink dress with silver heels. My light brown hair was down and wavy.

Tzuyu said to let one of the make up artists do my makeup but I overheard her say to all of the make up artists to make me look like a gothic witch.

So here I am right now doing my own make up. I don’t like wearing a lot of make up  as you know. So it didn’t take me long to finish putting some on.

I laid back on the chair with my eyes closed and was listening to music on my headphones. I just finished listening to Triple H 365 Fresh and was waiting for the next on to start.

After I heard the beat start I immediately knew what song it was. I opened my eyes and admired Taehyung’s vocals.

I sighed.

Jimin: “Whoa what’s with that sigh Mrs. Park?”

Y/n: “Yah. I’m getting really tired of hearing you say that every time you see me Chim.

Jimin: “But it suits you well right?” he put his head on my lap.

I kept silent and caressed his gorgeous pink hair.

Jimin laid there for a few minutes enjoying me rubbing his hair.

Jimin suddenly sat up and looked at me dead on serious.

Jimin: “You know you should be happy today” he said and pinched my cheeks

He stood up and left right after…

It hurts to be happy right now Jimin.

I decided to get up and walk around this place. I heard that there is a piano, dance, and music room.

I walked passed the piano room and I heard someone playing. The door was opened a bit and I peeked. I saw Yoongi playing the piano. He was playing the melody to my song. I smiled and kept walking.

Then I came across the dance room. I entered that room and took off my heals. I looked around the room and found the plug I can use for my phone. Even though I’m already dolled up and I don’t care if I get all sweaty. I can still get ready fast because right now all the bridesmaids are trying to look sluttly right now since BTS is here.

I decided to put the song “Don’t Let Me Down Vidya & KHS Remix”

I went in the middle of the room and started dancing.

I kept on dancing my whole heart out getting to my own world while listening the lyrics of this song.

After I reached the end of the song. A slow song started playing. I looked up confused.

??: “Usually the maid of honor should be busy helping the bride not dancing” he smiled.

??: “But then again. Tzuyu is kind of a bitch”

Y/n: “Damn right, Hobi”

Hoseok: “Care to dance this one song with me?” he lend his hand out to me.

Y/n: “My pleasure” I grabbed his hand.

I got up and put one hand on his shoulder while one rested in his hand. His hand held my waist while his was holding mine also.