[ Chapter 5: My new family ]

Krillen blinked, not expecting her to react like that. He scratched the back of his polished bald head and chuckled a bit awkwardly "Yeah your brother? Gohan?"

The android took a second to process the information through her head. Literally. She blinked back at the short man before clearing her throat. "Sorry I got a bit distracted there-" The magenta haired girl lied and ran a hand through her hair. It was something she did out of habit for some reason. Either that or it was toying with the gold hoop ring on her ear. Goku looked between Krillen and his 'daughter'.  He smiled sheepishly and broke the atmosphere with a laugh.

"We better get going, you know how Chi-Chi gets!" He smiled and turned to the teen with that big cheesy grin of his that was strangely contagious. Yet her lips remained settled and reserved like always. "Let's get going kid" He ruffled her bundle of locks. Her lips formed a deep frown at his actions. Saki looked at him with an expression that read 'Are you serious?..'. The android looked over her shoulder and fixed her sight on each of them steadily as if she was judging them in a silent format. After a moment of silence she broke it with a lazy wave of hand "Bye.." Saki sprinted off from the ground and burst through the sky in a bright blue aura, following after her father whom had already paid his regards.

Bulma frowned "She's worse than Chi-chi".

Krillen chuckled and leaned towards Yamcha's ear "Maybe even worse than Bulma" He snickered. Yamcha and him broke into snickers. Bulma whipped her hear towards them and growled, balling her hands in fists.

"What was that?!!!!".

_____________________________________________________________________________

'I don't understands humans. I mean how could they have possibly fell for such a lame idea? Daughter? Might as well spill everything. Humans lack much common sense, except, he lacks a large amount than they normally do..' She furrowed her brow and eyed the man who flew way ahead of her. Her programming told her she was meant to slay this man to death. But right now, all she really wanted to do is thank him. Gero couldn't control her like a little puppet anymore. She would rebel anyhow.

"So uh..from my calculations I suppose we are heading towards your home, correct?"

"Yeah! Man! Chi-chis going to go nuts! She's been wanting a girl in the family!" Goku laughed. Saki stared at the man as if he was crazy, and it wouldn't take her much to believe it. he seemed so laid back about everything, so much that it irritated her. Did he really destroy Gero's whole army? That was hard to believe.

Finally they arrived and hit land, the area was quite lonesome and there was but a small shelter that she figured was his home. The two stepped inside. Saki wandered around the area, her data seemed to familiarize every inch of the space. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden slam of the door that came from the hallway. A young woman with her hair done up in a bun wearing a plain dress burst out, and she definitely wasn't expecting a welcoming gesture from her.

"Goku why are you so late?! Off to training like always I swear you never-" Chi-Chi stopped in mid sentence when she noticed the young girl that was right next to him. Goku waved at her, acting like the girl wasn't there at all and that she wasn't a complete stranger. "Hi Chi-Chi! Is lunch ready yet? I'm starving!"

"Are you kidding me?! You walk in with little missy over here and that's what you say!!? What's the meaning of this?!!!" She grabbed the buffy man by the collar of his training Gi. Saki remained silent, her eyes wide at the scene she was witnessing.

"I don't know what's more frightening ..this woman or the fact that I got myself into this damn mess.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while of explaining the situation, Chi-Chi was more relaxed. Much to the girl's relief because she didn't know how much longer she would have been able to stand that death glare of hers.

"An android huh? Well that doesn't surprise me one bit! Not even one bit!" Chi-chi pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed "Well..I suppose we could provide a place for you to live her, I do have an extra room.."

Saki gazed at her. She bowed her head "Anything that you can offer is finer Miss Son, although I'm quite surprised that you're not one bit taken back by any of this-"

"You get used to it once you know you live with a half alien son and husband who are bottomless pits when they eat-" Chi-Chi scoffed and whipped her head away from the two Saiyans.

"Gee mom.." Gohan rubbed the back of his neck with a bright red face.

"There is nothing of sort in my data base.." Saki muttered, a soft beep came from the human machine. Her scanner detected no such thing from what the woman said.

"It will be great to have another female in the house for once..I'm tired of having to deal with you two. Ah~ but yes, I've always wanted to have a daughter.." Chi-chi clasped her hands together and smiled at the girl in front of her. "With a look like that, I'm more than sure people won't have a hard time figuring out that you are my daughter~" Saki stared at her dumfounded. But who wouldn't want to look at her? She had youthful eyes that were a nice coat of blue and the most sweetest of appearance. Nobody would guess that she was a slightly cold hearted machine.

"That's kind of you and everything but I-"

"Nonsense, from this day fourth you're part of our family Saki" The three of them gave her a warm look. The android stood silent for the remainder of minutes, thoughts and many more thoughts rushed through her mind. A family? From what she remembered she had no family, at least from what she remembered. Gero was a twisted man. He was still out there, and the thought of it made her bitter. But seeing them softened her gaze. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all. They seemed like kind people and it would only be right to treat them back the same way. She gave the slightest hint of a smile and shook her head.

"How can I possibly say no to that?".