[Chapter 3: Son Goku's Daughter ]

"U-Uh excuse me for asking but since when did you have a daughter??!!! You never told us about her!!!" Krillen shouted and flew over to grab Goku by the collar of his orange suit. Saki remained quite and just observed the whole scene even if she herself was lost for words about the whole situation. Maybe she underestimated the man after all.

'But daughter? We don't even look alike..how is he going to pull that off now?' She frowned. He and her had the whole black-hair-and completely-different -colored -hair thing going on. Though the power of genetics did work in mysterious ways, she thought. Yet again, by the looks on his friend's faces, surely what he said won't get past them so easily.

"A-Ah well you guys never asked hahah!!" Goku said, running his hand over his spiked navy black hair with one hand, growing nervous over the tension. Vegeta snarled "Imbecil.." He muttered. But deep inside he knew damn well that if was a lie. Hell, even a complete moron would have figured that out by now. Who was he trying to fool exactly?

'Another offspring that has not been mentioned until now? Idiot. Who are you trying to fool?-".

"So that means you have to keep it from us like that you moron?!" Bulma growled. Goku held up his hands in defense, smiling innocently. "W-Well that was because Chi-Chi sent her off with a family member so she wouldn't get involved with all this martial arts stuff ever since I got Gohan into it! Haha! She's been focusing on her studies and stuff!"

"Then why haven't you introduced her to us? Are you-"

"Let's just leave matters there hm? I came back because I wanted to spend some time with my family. I apologize if you were never aware of me, but you are now and that's what matters.." The youth ran a hand through her hair in distress. She had become annoyed by their interrogations and had enough.

"Well at least we know where she got the attitude from.." Bulma huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"So uh..what's your name? And how old do ya happen to be? Not that I'm trying to ask you out or anything because that would be totally weird ha!!!" Yamcha gave a  toothy grin and rubbed the back of his neck with an awkward laugh.

"My name's Saki. I'm currently 15 years old.." She said, lying about her age since she really had no clue about how old she was or wether she really aged or not. Though she was more than aware that the man was trying to get a shot with her. She rolled her eyes at his weak attempts to flirt with her. "Either way I wasn't interested in your offer. Don't try to play innocent about it either-" The android spat coldly.

"Ouch" Krillen whispered over to Bulma who was just as taken back by her rough demeanor. Vegeta however smirked, Amused by what had played out just now.

"I have to say, she doesn't look or act like you at all Kakarot. It's almost like she isn't your daughter. By what you said, she may not know how to fight but she can fly. That meaning that there is a possibility that the girl can actually throw a punch or two~" He said mockingly.

"I wouldn't get so cocky 'Bad man'. For a short fellow who wears pink little shirts you sure like to talk so big. Just because I've been away from all of that doesn't mean I don't know how to fight-".

Vegeta gritted his teeth and balled his fists and stepped forward. Yamcha and Krillen held the angry saiyan back, which was easier said than done. The man had quite the large amount of strength. Saki smirked. She knew the so called Prince of Saiyan's to be a man full of pride.

"Saki-!" Goku protested as a warning but he was shot off by a furious Vegeta.

"Are you meaning to challenge me you brat?!!"

"I don't know, maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. Though you seem to be strong enough to peek my interests.." Her voice trailed off as she scanned over to see his level of power. The female hummed in delight upon seeing he was a worthy opponent. She wasn't going to bother wasting her time with someone who wasn't worth it.

'Well he's a good enough opponent..though not as strong as Goku. He's capable enough to hold up..scratch that thought. I can't display my true power or that will just bring more suspicion amongst them..' The android chuckled to herself.

"What about it? I'll take you on right here, right now pinky~" She signaled him to come forward with the gesture of her finger. "Either way, I'll beat you just using half of my power!"  She knew just how to get under the mans skin. She smiled, seeing the veins of his forehead ready to pop with fury. His teeth clenched and his fists ready to wreck the girl in battle. Or so he thought.

And so the fight between the Android and Saiyan begun.