Chapter 28

Papyrus' POV

"Well? Any progress on finding my brother?!" I asked impai. Its been a whole week! Who knows what could have happened to Blueberry! 'Gah, I'm using that dumb nickname that she made for him!' "Sorry US!Pap, but Error is having a hard time search through the code. As soon as he finds Blue, he'll grab him with his strings and bring him here. I'll quickly go and get you once that happens." Ink says.

I growl. "It shouldn't be that hard to find him!" I yell. "Would you shut up! The code is acting like is doesn't want to be found! Its extremely hard to find him! At this point I'd have a better change on bringing back gaster from UT!" Error shouts in his glitching voice. "What do you mean by 'it doesn't want to be found'?" I ask. I look at Ink and he shrugs with a confused face. "It means that where ever Blue is, he's in this powerful barrier. That barrier prevents anyone to find a soul in there. Understand now? I'm currently trying to find where that dam barrier is." Error says angrily.

"Ok, geez. Wait! Does that mean its the same kind of barrier that locked away monsters?" I ask. "Seems like it. Only it seems to not be made my humans. Possibly Blue's girlfriend made it soi they can privacy." Error laughs as he said the last part. "They aren't dating! Quit thinking that or I'll touch you!" I yell. "Fine, crab ass." "Ok, how about you go back to your AU until we find something?" Ink asks. I sigh but nod after a few seconds. I walk through the door, thinking of my home on the surface.

(Y/n)'s POV

'Someone is trying to find us. Could be his brother, we have been gone for a week.' "(Y/n)?" Blue asks. Its in the morning, Blue was in the kitchen making breakfast while I slept. On the first day on being here, I used magic to make a house for us.

A tree house that's fit for the both of us

A tree house that's fit for the both of us. I also filled the kitchen with monster food so nothing will go bad. "Hm?" I hum, showing that he had my attention. "Well, I was talking to you and you seemed to be spacing out. Is everything alright? Are you ok?" Blue asks worriedly. "I was just thinking when you wanted to go back home. I'm sure everyone is worried about us." I say.

Blue seems to stiffen as I said that. "I....I'm not sure I want to go back. It'll just cause even more problems. I like it here. We don't have to worry about a thing here!" Blue says as small tears form. "Blue....." I sigh before continuing. "I didn't want to tell you this cause it might freak you out but, I put a barrier around this forest so no one could find us. These past few days though, I've felt strong magic trying to find this barrier. More importantly, trying to find you. Do you know anyone that can do that?" I ask. He looks down for a bit, thinking. Blue then looked at me in realization and nodded. "I know one person who can." He says.

~~~~~~~
A/n: here's a chapter!