Chapter 41

???'s POV

"Where has that Forest dragon named (y/n) run off to?" I ask in a stern voice. Other dragons are sitting near me in a circle formation. "Last time I heard, she was in the human realm. Perhaps word has not gotten to her yet." A Cloud dragon says.

"That is a possibility, other dragons have not gotten the message yet. Why do you focus so much on her?" Asked an Ice Dragon. "Her parents made a deal with me that when their daughter would come of age, her SOUL would be mine." I say.

"Her parents said that once she's old enough, you'll be her partner for life? Does (y/n) know about this?" Says the Lava dragon. "She does not." I reply. "Then what is to stop her from finding a different mate before she comes of age?" Asks the cloud dragon.

"She's in the human realm for a reason. Her parents left her there as a hatchling so she'd grow up without any male dragons around. There arent any male dragons in the human realm so there would be no way she'd find a mate." My voice booms with power as I got irritated that I had to explain.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was laying on my back in the bed. Blue has been hugging me and rubbing my belly ever since we got back from the anti void. It's been 2 months since it was announced that I was pregnant. My belly has started to show the egg growing. "Egg bump!" Blue exclaims before kissing the small bump. It made me laugh slightly.

"You're too cute, Blue. I hope you know that I can only be in this human form for about 2 months more before the egg grows too big. Then I'll have to be in my dragon form so I dont get hurt." I explain. "Hurt?" He asks with worry in his eyes.

"Right, you dont know how big a dragon egg is... Well to put it simply, you'd need both arms just to hold it. Picking it up is a different story. Its about as big as your torso." I say. The adorable stars appear again. "Really?! Would the baby have both dragon and monster powers? Would the baby only get to have a monster and dragon form? What would it look like?!"

I laugh slightly at his questions. "We'll have to just wait and find out, Blue." I say. He crawls up to my face and gives me a tender kiss. Returning the kiss as I place my hand on his cheekbone. The kiss started to get heated but we had to pull back for air.

Blue gives me a big smile before cuddling against me again. I kiss his forehead before closing my eyes. In need of rest since this egg drains energy like crazy. I could feel Blue moving his hand up and down my bump as I slowly drift off.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: update before bed! :3