Chapter 38

~time skip~ (Y/n)'s POV

Blue has never left my side since i ate the flower and we tried for a child. That was a week ago. "Feel any different now?" He asks excitedly. A question he's asked me everyday since i ate the flower. I smile "Blue, i wont start to feel different until like a month after." I say then kiss his cheekbon.

~time skip~

3 weeks have past, Blue hasnt left and im starting to want wierd things. "How are you feeling now?" He asks. "Not sure but could make jumbo tacos tonight?" I ask him. His eyes light up and turn to starts before nodding vigorously. "Thanks, Love." I say before giving him a quick kiss.

~time skip~

Blue finally left my side but it was only to buy what humans use to determine if they're pregnant. I have started to feel a bit ill. The dirt has started to become interesting to me for some reason.

I took the test, which was peeing on this weird stick, as soon as Blue got home. The box said to wait a while so Blue has been cuddling me while we planned the wedding.

"Indoors or outdoors?" He asks. "Hmmm, outdoors. The scent of nature is peaceful to me." I say. He nods and writes it down on a note book. "The girls will have to take you shopping for your dress." "Dress? Are the ones i have not fitted for the occasion?" I ask.

"A white dress is traditional for weddings, plus i bet the experience will be fun!" Blue says excitedly. I nod and we continue the planning. A little while later, we fall asleep holding each other. Forgetting to check the pregnancy test.

Blue's POV

I wake up, feel something wrap around me. Seeing a portal, i immediately realized that it was Error's strings. Before i could speak, he pulled me through the portal and closed it. "WAIT! ERROR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I HAVE TO GET BACK TO (Y/N)!" I yell out in a panic.

"No you dont, bro. You need to talk." I hear Papy's voice say. Tensing up, i notice that almost everyone is here and that im in the anti void. "You've been gone for over a month now, what were you doing?" He asks. Dad then chimes in before i could answer. "Making me a grandfather with that dragon lover of his!" He says happily.

Most of the other Sans' and Papyrus' were watching just to watch so they all had a shocked face. The others in my group of friends in my AU were shocked but happy. "Is that true, bro?" Pap asks. I nod then start yelling again. "NOW I HAVE TO GET BACK TO HER! SHE'S ALL ALONE AND I HAVE TO BE THERE!" I start to struggle against the strings.

"It appears that Blue has some separation anxiety." Undyne says as she walks over to me. I continue to struggle while everyone talks. 'My number 1 priority is to get back to her.'

Undyne stops and has a shoked face. "Wait a minute, they're trying for children?! Does that mean the innocent cinnamon roll isn't as innocent anymore?!" She yells. Everyone went silent at her statement, the only sound was me trying to get free.

"Holy shit." Papy says in disbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: imma leave that there, hopefully you guys enjoy it!