Chapter 13

Sans' POV

We arrived at the clearing and everyone's breath was taken away, even mine. 'I've been here so many times but it still amazes me.' I smile at the thought. "BLUEBERRY!" I heard a voice scream. Before I could turn too see who it was, I was glopped. (A/n: its like a tackle hug.) The only thing I saw was a blur of (h/c), blue, purple, and pink. Immediately I know who it is and hug back. 'Good, she's in her human form!'

"Ahh! I've missed you so much! I know its only been two weeks since I last saw you but, you're the only person that I talk to! Its so lonely being here by myself!" (Y/n) cries, hugging me tighter. (A/n: yelling not actual tears.) I laugh a little bit and look towards my friend to see surprised faces. "Hey (y/n)? Remember when you asked to meet my friends?" I asked, smiling. "Yeah, I sent you a letter yesterday! What about it?" (Y/n) asked pulling away slightly.

I just simply point behind her causing her to be confused and look behind her. She sees my friends and immediately hides behind me, her arms still wrapped around me. "Since when were you shy?" I ask, looking straight into her eyes. 'They're so beautiful that I could just stare at them forever!' "...I never met this many people at once before. Not to mention that I'm scared about how they're going to react to the real me." She whispers so only I can hear. I smile more as I grab her and make her face my friends, standing in front of me.

I could tell that she was nervous so I introduced her. "EVERYONE, THIS IS (Y/N)! MY FRIEND THAT I WANTED TO MEET!" I say. (Y/n) starts to sweat from being nervous so I hold her hand to comfort her. She starts shaking because everyone was just starring at her. Wrapping my left arm around her waist while introducing everyone. "This is Undyne, the royal scientist. That's Alphys the head of the royal guard. There's Queen Toriel, the queen of monsters. My bro, Papyrus. That's Asgore the Ex-king of monsters. And of course you already know Chara!" I say pointing to each one. She stopped shaking a little bit but is still shaking.

"So, this is the girl that you wanted us to meet?" Paps asked, I nodded. He leaned down so he was (y/n)'s height. She started shaking again. "I don't know why but I'm not sure if I trust you. Let me see your SOUL." Papy said. "PAPYRUS!" I yell angrily. "Paps is right, you seem to give off a weird vibe. Could you show us your SOUL?" Alphys asked a little loudly. At this point (y/n) is shaking like crazy. Trying yo calm her down, I wrap my other arm at pound her. I pull her close to my chest and defend. "WHY WOULD YOU ASK SUCH A QUESTION?! HERE SHE IS SHAKING FROM BEING SCARED OR YOUR REACTION! SHE HAS HER REASONS ON WHY SHE DIDN'T WANT TO MEET YOU GUYS IN THE FIRST PLACE! AND HERE YOU ARE, INSULTING HER IN HER OWN HOME!" i yell angrily.

~~~~~
A/n: you didn't eat Undyne but shit is still going down!