Showing around

Chapter two

Fiona's POV

I like showing Maria around she seems nice. She also knows I'm a little. She really doesn't seem to mind me being in little space. It's so nice to be me sometimes. I wish she was my mommy. I thought. Oh no! I can't think that! She's new and probably will forget about me tomorrow. There a lot of other better girls to hang out with. She might even have a little....Well let me ask her if she has one. "Ummm...I have a question.." I said a little shy.

"Yes little one?"

"Do you have a little?"

"No I used to but she was really rude and was a fake little. It's sad there are fake littles out there that trick mommies and daddies."

"Oh no that's terrible!"

"Yeah, what about you? Do you have a mommy or daddy?"

"Well I'm into girls, and no I don't. I don't know many people into MDLG."

"Me neither."

We approached the room. There's a good 30 minutes till class is over. We walk in and people just stared. I don't think that they thought I was going to be back. The teacher noticed us and said,"Who is this?"

"The principal said that I show her around the school. She's new, her name is Maria."

"Well Maria, if you want you can take a seat next to Fiona."

"Okay, will do!"

When we got to our seats the class was looking at us, but they went back to working after a few seconds. I don't like when people stare at me it makes me shy and nervous. Maria leaned to to tell me something. "It's okay sweetie don't mind their staring."

"Okie!" I said. How did she know? Was it that obvious? She might just have super mommy instincts or something. We didn't talk for the rest of the class, but I can tell that she kept glancing at me. I know cause I was secretly was doing the same.

Well I hope you guys liked this chapter! Please comment what you think! Thanks for reading!!! ^~^

YourLittleKawaiiBaby