You do?

A/N: I'm going to re-do the whole chapter since i felt like it was crap and way to short.

Fiona's POV

   I called Eric and told him to meet me at the park where he first told me what happened between him and mommy. I walked there which was to long. But it was relaxing feeling the cool air. I walked on the busy city streets. Watching the cars go by. The park finally going into view. It was a beautiful park with really green grass and pretty flowers. With a big pond in the middle which was sparkling in the light. The trees were big but you could climb them.

    Once I got to the park I went to the swings. I see a tall boy with dark hair on one of the swings. "Eric!" I call out. The boys head turns up to look around. Once he spots me he get off the swing and goes toward me. 

"Hi Fiona!"

"Eric? I have something to ask you. Something I've been thinking about a lot."

"Yes?"

"Why did you tell me about what happened between you and my mommy?"

"Oh so you guys are still together?" He asked with a hint of disappointment. "And to answer your question I just didn't want her to hurt someone else." He looked down to the ground. I know he is lying. It's really obvious. He doesn't think I'm that dumb does he?

"Why did you sound unenthusiastic when you said that? I am not believing these lies you are telling me. Tell me the truth!" I look at him with this fury straight in the eyes. I didn't think I could ever be this mad at someone.
"Fine....I'll tell you...."
"Finally!" I say with a hint of annoyance. "That's all I wanted from you."He take a deep breathe .
"Fiona....I told you that because...because I wanted you and Maria to break up." He says with anger in his eyes.
"Why!? Do you hate her that much??? Do you hate me??" I say almost crying of anger.
"No! I dont hate her anymore!" He paused."I don't hate neither of you! I did it because I like you! I like you and I didn't want her to have you!" I'm shocked....What did he just say? I'm takin aback I'm about to ask him if he's serious, when he starts approaching me. He grabs me tightly by my waist and connects his lips to mine before I can do anything. I try to push him away but his grip on me is to strong and he doesn't budge. I then thought of something. I bite his lip....HARD. "OWWW" He let's go of me and pulls back. "What was that for!!" He yells. Now's my chance. I say in my head. I rub for it. As fast as I can. At first he chased me but I kept running. I kept going till I got to my house. Then I realized I was crying.

Hewos so I finally decided to upload!😂 I'm sorry for being so inactive these past months everything got reañly hectic and busy but I'm back!
                            💜Angie