Target!

Fiona's POV
I'm waiting, wanting this last period to end. After school Mommy and I are going to start the sleep over at my house.  Well get the stuff we want like snacks, then we start the sleepover. She said today I'm getting my rules.I can't wait! Bad thing is my mom knows that I am a little and I know that she will tell Mommy if I break them. My mom is so supportive. It is so great!  But I know she will also tell if I break a rule. "Mommy? " I ask.
"Yes little angel? "
"Are my rules going to be strict? "

"Depends. You'll have a set of rules and they will be easy. If you break them often you will get more strict rules. Understand?"

"Yes mommy."

We arrive at Target. The second we got in I went into the dollar section. I looked in my bag to see if I have money. I had a penny :(. AWWWWWW  MAN! Eh...I keep looking. All of a sudden I see a section with lots of cute toys! I really want them.....I walked away and went back to where mommy was.
"Why do you look sad kitten?" She says.

"Thewe toys over thewe and I don'[ts have money for thems..."

"Can you take me to them?"

"Yeah."

We got there and I was still sad. "Pick some toys for me baby. "
"Okies mommy!"
I got some Hello Kitty and Paw patrol stuff. "Okies mommy hewes you goes! "
"Okay baby come on now let's go pay for them. "
I follow her to the check out section. The check out lady was staring at me while we pay for the stuff. Mommy payed for the stuff and then the check out lady spoke to me.  "Hey cutie want a lollipop? "
"Yeahs pwease! "
"Okay here you go darling! "
"Thank chu! "
When I looked back I saw a ribbon tied around her other hand. She's into MDLG to!

]