You can't Know..

Maria's POV
I went to the phone store. Fiona doesn't have a phone so I went to go get her one. Her mom won't mind I already told her. The other reason is....I needed to finish something.

Before Moving
"Did you do it?" He barked. His cold terrible voice. His voice. I hated with vengance.
"Yes I did." I said emotionless.
"Good."
I want to leave. But how do I? I got myself into this now I have to find a way out. I have to leave I can't just stay here and keep living like this.

I'm leaving. Tonight.

Present Day(Before phone store)

"This was the last job I'm going to do for you, you scum bag!" I told him.
" Yeah yeah bitch. As long as you gave him the drugs your done. "
He said.
"Good. No more bothering me. I have people to you know. They will make you stop. " I said in a serious tone.
He laughs "Yeah okay."

I walk out.

Later

I arrived at Fiona's house only to find out she wasn't there. Where in earth could she be?

After I got done thinking of all of the places she could be I finally thought about the park she has to be there I remember once she told me it was her happy place.

Fiona's POV

I went to the park. I got tired of hoping mommy is coming. I go to the swing. It's my favorite thing in the playground. I start to swing. Then my thoughts came back. What if she left me? What if she thought I wasn't good enough? What if she doesn't like me anymore? I feel the tears forming in my eyes.

Maria's POV

I finally arrived to the park to see Fiona sitting on the swing crying.

"What's wrong little one?" I asked rubbing her shoulder.

"I thought mommy leave me." She says sniffling.

"No sweetie. I'm here. Mommy's here. I will wake you up to tell you that I'm coming back okay?"
"Okie dokie mommy." She says with a cute smile. I put her on my lap and cradle her.

HeWo alls! See we uploaded I tolds you guys! Hehe anyways thank chu for waiting and reading! Wove you alls!