He Cares About You

Fiona's POV
  I pull away from Maria. "Maria I need to know something."
"Yes baby?"
"Will you ever hurt me? Like you did to Eric?"
"No Fiona I wouldn't dream about it!"
" So you won't get confused again? Or decide you don't want to be my mommy or my girlfriend anymore?"

"Not at all baby." She said with a little hint of hurt in her eyes.

"You promise me?"

"Yes." She looks me in the eye with nothing but the truth. I was about to say something when my phone started ringing. I check the call ID

Eric is calling.......

That's weird.... What could he want. 

"Who is it?" Mommy asks.

"It's Eric.....I'm not sure why he is calling though..."

"I do.....Baby he said something to me when I confronted him." With a distraught look on her face.

" What did he say???" What could he have said to make my mommy look so worried.

"He sounded like he cared about you....but it isn't the way he should."

"What do you mean mommy?" I said in total confusion. Cared about me in what way? What does she mean?

"Baby, I think Eric is starting to have feelings for you. It doesn't make me happy." She said a little jealous.

"No that can't possibly be it! I'm going to call him right now to meet up and clear things up." I left the room pondering. Could she be right? Or could it just be she just mixing up things? One way to find out!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm sorry for not updating a new chapter for so long! But I will be working hard on this story again! Lots of love!