Will You Always Love Me The Same?

Fiona POV
Why did I hang up? Is it because I couldn't handle thinking that I'm not good enough? No. I couldn't handle thinking that her and I would one day end our relationship like that. I wouldn't want to fall in to deep to the relationship, then find out she changed her mind about us. I'm not scared of love. I'm scared of falling in it. It shouldn't mean this much to me.....But it does. It does and I can't just pretend it doesn't. Eric was head over heels in LOVE with Maria! Then out of the blue.....*poof* the feelings changed? I don't want to get hurt.....I don't want to. I won't get hurt by someone close to me. Not. Again.

Flash back
"Dad? Daddy? Where are you? Mommy's crying."
I didn't understand why mom was crying. I went to go ask daddy. So I went into his office. He's always there! I walk in and I was in shock! It's empty!? His papers, pictures, and computer are gone.... Nothing left but a note on the desk. Who's it for? I get closer. There's a name.....Fiona. It read. I pick it up in my small hands. It read.
"My dear daughter Fiona,
Your to small to understand why I had to go. Daddy wasn't happy anymore being with your mommy. So daddy is going for a while. I still love you always Fiona.
Love,
Dad

Does this mean.....Daddy left?

(Flashback ended)

I haven't seen my dad since I was nine.... Hope he's doing well. He said "your to young to understand." I still don't...so this means I haven't changed. I never understood why his feeling changed towards my mom. When he left, I saw how he left my mom....hurting for months. I don't want the same....

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hewo guys!!! So this chapter I decideds to make it mowes abouts Fiona and why she feels the way she does abouts hearings how Maria and Eric brokes up. I hopes you woves it. Wove you alls!
P.S: I hads to stay past my beds time so shhh! Don't tells my daddy😂