Suprise!!

Maria's  POV

After I comforted Fiona for a while we went to her house.  I remembered what I got for her. I got her the new iPhone 8 plus cause I got payed well for my last job, and my sweetie deserves the best. I got her it in silver with a cute case that says Baby Girl on it.

(here's the phone and its case)

I tell her to go to her room

I tell her to go to her room. That I have a surprise for her. She runs her adorable little run. I go to my purse in the kitchen and take out the phone. I already set the phone up and put the case on it. So bring the box with the stuff and the phone and hiding behind  my back. I opened the door. She was sitting their squirming in excitement. "What do you have behind your back mommy?" she asked with her sweet voice.
"Something for my little princess!" Her face lit up.
"I'm your princess! So that means it's my surprise! What is it!? What is it!?" She was giddy now.
"This!"I hold out the phone. Her eyes grew big. 
"Is that for me?" The look as it was unbelievable that it's for her.
"Of course silly!" I boop her nose with a smile.
"THANK YOU MOMMY! THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Super happy.
"Anything for my baby. Now I'll leave you to personalize it and get the apps you want. Mommy's phone number is already in it and your mom's. You can text me whenever you want. Now bye little one see you in a bit. "
"Bye mommy! Thank you sooooooo much!" I give bet a warm smile in return.

Fiona's   POV

This is soo cool! I never had a phone before. I'm going to download all the cute games and social media! I download Kawaii Hop first cause who can live without that? (A/N it's recommended if you like cute games! It's really fun!"
Then get snapchat and instagram. I also get wattpad and twitter.

  I text my mom to give me my best friends Alisha and Angie's phone numbers. I text them and they are so excited I finally have a phone. We make a group chat on Hangouts because they told me I should get it.

I start exploring my new phone and finally having social media.

Few Hours later
  I text mommy.

Mommy

Me:Mommy whens you comings back?

Mommy: Just getting a few stuff from the store baby. I'll see you soon. Send you kisses!

Me: Okies mommy!

AUTHOR'S NOTE//
Thank chu for readings! I hopes you wiked it's! Wove you alls!