F O U R T E E N

Scarlett was straddling Clary on the floor, her fist up and ready to punch her but hands grabbed her arms and her waist to pull her off of the red head who was still groaning from the impact of being tackled and then slapped by the blonde angel.

Scarlett was struggling against the arms, her blood still pumping with adrenaline. "Get off of me! Please!" Scarlett begged as she tugged and pulled to try and get away from the hands. Every time their hands had touched her, it felt like her skin had been licked with fire.

"Stop!" She cried out as the tears ran down her cheeks.

"Clary, Luke, and Jace go. We'll catch up." Alec said as he Dean, Sam, Izzy and Jace were all pulling Scarlett back.

Jace had pressed a kiss to Scarlett's head before running out with Luke and Clary.

"Guys! Stop! Please! It hurts!" Scarlett sobbed out. They were tugging pretty hard until Clary had left. They let go and she collapsed to the floor, holding her arms and stomach. She stood up slowly, her legs shaking a bit. As she removed her hands from her waist it showed her runes going back to their original black colour. And the blue fading out.

"What happened?" Sam asked the blonde in front of them.

"Clary just gets on my last nerve. And just then, when she brought up my mom and called me a slut, I lost it. It's like I just snapped." Scarlett said while sniffling. She was still crying but she wasn't sobbing. She wiped at her cheeks and sighed.

"Alec, grab my wrist." Scarlett muttered as she held out her arm. Alec hesitantly reached out and latched his fingers around her wrist. She had a decently smaller wrist that anyone else so it was easy to do so.

Scarlett hissed as it stung for a few moments but it slowly died down to a simple warmth. She sighed before Alec pulled her into him, hugging her tightly. She responded with a squeeze back and warmth flowed through her veins. She hummed contently before Dean spoke.

"Guys, we should probably catch up." He mumbled and that's what brought Scarlett out of the hug. She sighed and blinked a few times before stalking out of the door and following after the group. A lot went down. Jace and Clary has gone into the police station. Clary got the tarot card, and the gang was now running from the demons at the precinct.

Scarlett rolled her eyes as Clary asked what the unlock rune was. Scarlett stepped forward and kicked the door open and stalked in. Clary sighed and the group followed the blonde.

They had gotten surrounded and Scarlett clutches her daggers tightly as her runed brass knuckles were digging into her palm as she refrained from using them on Clary. Scarlett sighed before Clary took off, trying to find another way out. The trained shadowhunters had killed the demons and were now running back to the institute. Scarlett had taken off her shoes and held them by the fabric while running.

Once they got back to the institute, Scarlett ran to her room to drop off her shoes and then ran back out and slid her daggers into their assigned holsters as she adjusted her grip on the knuckles.

"Did Clary not make it back?" Jace asked the people in the screen room. Scarlett groaned loudly as the response they got was a no.

"By the angel, this girl just can't stay out of trouble!" Scarlett sneered. She sat down on the steps and placed her head in her hands. "I'm actually going to kill her." She grumbled to herself. As the door opened and the sound of footsteps echoed, Scarlett heard that voice that crawled under her skin.

"Jace!"

Scarlett immediately rolled her eyes and stood, the floor cooling her hot skin. As she turned to walk up the stairs she heard a small gasp and she turned. Her one foot on the step as she turned to look at the sight that made her eyes glow yellow again.