Rich Man in Love (13)

Hae-jin walked into her café which now have lot bouquets of roses with different colours.

"Who send all these flowers? And for whom?" asked Hae-jin to Choi Min one of her workers who work at the café counter.

"Oh... it from a man names Kim Soo Hyun and it all for you," answered Choi Min.

"For me? Seriously... He must be crazy," said Hae-jin in disbelieve.

Choi Min nods his head.

"Who Kim Soo Hyun?" asked Hana also one of her workers coming and standing next to Hae-jin with a mug of coffee in her hand.

"Is these Kim Soo Hyun the same Kim Soo Hyun that owned the title modern prince?" asked Maggie who come to the counter standing next to Hae-jin other side. "Can I have ice latte please Choi Min," she said to Choi Min.

"The one and only," said Hae-jin.

"What he want?" asked Tony the graphic designed in Hae-jin company also come to the counter to order a drink.

"He is after our princess," said Choi Min behind the counter giving a glass of ice latte to Maggie.

"Really? Why I don't hear anything about this," said Tony with a shriek. He is man with woman attitude. Really love to gossip around.

"Because it a secret, so please don't let anyone out of this building know about it especially all of our friend in the news line of works," said Hae-jin point her finger at Hana, Maggie and,
"Especially you," point to Tony.

"Auch... you is no fun at all," said Tony with a smile, "but don't worry, I will zip my mouth," he said while zipping his mouth with his hand gesture.

"However, come spill out the bean now. I want to hear everything," said Tony grabbing Hae-jin arms and bring her to the sofa.

Maggie and Hana join them too.

"So how it start? When you meet him? And why you never mentioned anything about him?" asked Tony. Hana nods her head agreed with Tony.

"I have an arrange meeting with him and it all start from there," said Hae-jin.

"Arrange meeting with Soo Hyun oppa? How lucky of you?" said Tony which make the girls laughed.

"Hahaha... why you have to call him oppa," said Maggie.

"He so handsome, everyone who handsome is oppa to me," said Tony with a woman gesture.

Hae-jin just smile hearing Tony remark.

"But tell us, did the meeting success?" asked Maggie.

"Of cause it success, if not they both will never see each other again," said Hana.

"No... I never think I will see him again but the next week after the meeting he come and told me that he decide to have me to be his girlfriend because he said that he don't have time to find other girl," explained Hae-jin.

"Did you agreed?" asked Hana.

"Of cause she agreed, it Kim Soo Hyun we are talking about," said Tony.

Hae-jin shake her head, "No, I don't agreed. It is not him to decide who I am going to be with," said Hae-jin.

"You pushed him away?" said Tony.

"Good for you girl, you can't just accept something like this just because he is rich," said Maggie.

"That what I told him, but he is the stubborn man that alive in this planets, I think... because he never give up to make me his girlfriend and yesterday, I don't know how, I think I open a little to him and accept his offer," said Hae-jin with a blushing face.