Rich Man In Love (18)

The next day, his grandmother calls Soo Hyun to have lunch together at the hotel restaurant.

Soo Hyun walks with his bodyguard in tow to where his grandmother sits. And his grandmother is not alone but with three young ladies, his little young cousins and Han Junnie.

"Hello Halmeoni," he said and takes a sit next to the old lady.

"Do you need to bring your bodyguard with you all the time?" asked his grandmother.

"No," answered Soo Hyun short.

"So why they are here?" asked his grandmother.

"Because they will accompany me to somewhere else after I see you. Actually I come here just to tell you that I can't join you for the lunch. I already promise my friend that I have lunch with them today. So, I hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy your lunch today."

"Soo Hyun!" said his grandmother under her breath.

Soo Hyun looks straight at his grandmother face without hasitate.

"Be a gentleman. Can you show some manners when you surround by a gentle ladies."

"I am kind of late, I better go now," he said politely.

His grandmother sighed, she know how difficult to asked Soo Hyun to agree with her but she need to do something and based on what she heard last night from Han Junnie the girl who sat in front of her now is true, it meant she must do it fast before she regret to not interfere with Soo Hyun life. She will not accept anyone who is nobody to enter her families. It will bring shame to her.

"I feel tired, and think I need to lay down a while. I am sorry girls I think I have to retire to my room. Soo Hyun I think you can bring along the girls with you for lunch. I know you will have your lunch with your other cousins and there are your cousin too and I don't think it is a problem with Junnie too cause she knows all of you because she is family friend."

Soo Hyun stand up from his sitting and sighed, "I don't think They want to ...," but before he can finish his word, one of his younger cousin cut him off by saying she is happy to go with Soo Hyun. She stands up from her sitting and went to Soo Hyun before she clings on Soo Hyun arms with a smile.

"Me too," said Junnie smile happily. This is the moment she has wait, the time that she can be with Soo Hyun.

Soo Hyun takes a deep breath, "Okay let's go," he said.

The three girls look happy because they can get rid their grandmother. They know they have to have the lunch with their grandmother because of Han Junnie.

"Thanks Soo Hyun oppa, you save us from our doom days," said Mina a youngest sister of Minhshik and Minhyul.

This make Seol (his other young cousin, one of Jaejung'sister) and Han Junnie laughed.

Soo Hyun just nods his head.

When the car arrived, the girls looks at Soo Hyun to know who will get inside the car, "You girl go first, I will get in to that car," he said while pointing his finger to the other car behind the car that he asked the girls use.

"I go with you oppa," said Han Junnie smile beautifully.

"No, I don't like to be in the same car with anyone," said Soo Hyun and without saying more he walk to the car behind him. Han Junnie can feel her face become red because she never thought that Soo Hyun will act like that.

"Come on now, I am hungry," said Mina rushing Han Junnie to get into the car.

"Why you want to be with Soo Hyun oppa when you know he doesn't like you," said Seol at Han Junnie when they on their way to the restauran.