Rich Man in Love (16)

That night Soo Hyun is wearing his black suit with a simple pattern of tie attending his grandmother party. It was a big party where everyone in the conglomerate families in Korea attends. From young to older generation was there.

Soo Hyun spot his grandfather sitting at one table looking bored but still politely accept greeting from everyone who came and see him. Soo Hyun walks toward his grandfather and take a sit next to him.

"Halabeoji, I want to ask you to help me with something."

"Let hear what help do you need?" asked his grandfather.

"Halmeoni, can you make her stop meddling with my life. I want her stop looking for a girl to be my wife," said Soo Hyun.

"Hmm... Why? I also want you to settle down," said his grandfather.

"I will settle down more early than you think. I already have someone that I love," said Soo Hyun.

"Really, this is good news? Who is the girl," said his grandfather.

Soo Hyun laugh, "You know who she is, you choose her and I know you put someone to spy on me and her," said Soo Hyun.

His grandfather laughed, "I know you know what I did so why you have to asked," said his grandfather.

"I asked because I want to know how you knew her and why you choose her. And did halmeoni knew about Hae-jin too?" asked Soo Hyun.

His grandfather shake his head, "No, your Halmeoni don't know about this girl, she think that I just choose anyone that been choose by the agency. And yes I knew the girl; she is kind and warm to other. She is perfect for you. I don't care about her family background or how much money her family have, because you can provide everything for her, however I just go and study her family to know her better and I found out that she come from a very good family and long great ancestor. I think she is good for you," explain his grandfather.

"What happen if she not comes from a good family?" asked Soo Hyun.

"Everyone can be good if she wants to be good; family is nothing to make who you are. Family only there if you need them but you have to choose what is good and what is not. And that girl has chosen to be nice to others and choose to be good when she is needed. As I said, I don't care what situation her family has, because I know you can provide everything for her," said his grandfather. Soo Hyun nods his head agreed with what his grandfather said.

"But, don't hurt the girl. I don't want you with her if you just want to play around. She don't deserve to be hurt from someone like you," add grandfather.

"Someone like me?" he asked.

"I know, you never hurt any girls before because you never have time for them. But I want you to clear with your attention. If you really serious with her than I hope you know what you should do to make her yours," said his grandfather.

Soo Hyun nods his head, "You know I never will be with her if I am not seriously want to make her mine. Okay I promise to you Hal-abeoji, I am going to meet her family soon. And I will make it official."

"Good," said his grandfather.

"But the problem is, do you think I am good enough for her?" asked Soo Hyun.

"Of course you are; you are my grandson. I know you are good. What more they want for a son in law," assure his grandfather.

"What if they think I am not good enough?" said Soo Hyun with smile.

"You can elope, I don't mind," said his grandfather with a chuckle, "I just want you to bring back Hae-jin as my granddaughter in-law" he adds.

This make Soo Hyun laughed.