RICH MAN IN LOVE (6)

His apartment is in the middle of Seoul and he lived there almost for 5 years. He got so many houses, mansions or apartments but he chose this apartment because of its location. His penthouse is located at the higher floor in this apartment building in the middle of Seoul that belongs to him. He bought the land and built the apartment of 20 floors high. Most of his personal workers live in the building such as Kang Min, Soojae and Lee Jun, and a hundred more bodyguards and also his cooks, maids and Mr So his PA and their families. Although the workers live in the same building with him, but not everyone can go up to his penthouse. There is only one lift that goes directly to the penthouse and this lift has a high security guard. However, Soo Hyun still care about his workers who loyally works with him so the building also full guarded and has a high security system. And he gives luxury vibe for his workers and their families to enjoy living in this building. If anyone walked into the building they will know how expensive the building is. It was complete with the Swimming pool and garden, and a canteen for the workers who still not married.

Back to his penthouse, it is too big to think it just a normal penthouse but Soo Hyun is not a normal person. His penthouse is built in three storeys. Although the building already has the swimming pool and garden but here in his penthouse it also has its own swimming pool and a garden. Not only that, he also have a big library, small cinema room, play room and office room. However, he is a lonely man with everything but he only come to his penthouse to have a good sleep or to stay all night at his office inside his penthouse. He is a workaholic and perfectionist, everyone know that. That is the reason why he becomes a successful young man in business.

The next day, for the first time in his life he got a call early in the Sunday morning from his step grandmother. His relationship with his step grandmother is become acceptable. Maybe she thinks she needs to stay on her husband good side because like everyone, she knows that old man really love Soo Hyun more than anything.

"Hello halmeoni, what can I help you this early in the morning?"

"Today at 12 sharp, you need to attend a meeting that I already arrange for you."

"A meeting? What meeting?"

"It is an arrange meeting to find a suitable wife for you?"

"A wife?"

"Yes, a wife. You need to find a wife. You already 32 and you need an heir now,"

"Don't you think I am still young?"

"No, I don't. And it is also your halabeoji wishes for me to arrange this meeting; the girl is someone he chooses. He wants to see you settle before he close his eyes too. So you have to go to this meeting. It was set at one of your hotel. I already give the detail to Mr Kang and Mr So; your PA," she adds.

"And one more thing, this is only the first meeting and the girl is only for you to understand how the meeting will be in the future. I don't think the girl is suitable for you so just go because it your halabeoji request. I don't know why he choose the girl, she has nothing to offer," said her grandmother.

"I will make a time, but..." but before Soo Hyun can alter more words his grandmother hang the phone.

Soo Hyun sighed and know he don't have any excuse and have to go to this meeting. But still he have a smile on his face because, 'The girl that halmeoni hate and the one that halabeoji choice, interesting,' said Soo Hyun inside his mind.

_______________________________________