Rich Man in Love (19)

Super Junior Party was hot news. Most famous artists were attended and their pictures were capture. Although the party supposed to be private; the reporters have been waited at the hotel lobby just to catch the photo.

Since the day before is Soo Hyun's grandmother birthday so most Korean Chaebol still hanging around in the hotel and attended Super Junior Party too. These make like a Christmas come early to the reporters and they don't waste their time to take picture of the Chaebol family members.

Because Super Junior have 9 members and they have their own group of friends so it possible that they have invite most of everyone in the Korean Entertainment World; old and young, actors, actress, singer, rappers, idols, comedian, producers, writer or simply everyone who they knows personally. And with Soo Hyun become the one who sponsored the party so it makes everything is possible. Everyone is happy to attend the party.  

Heechul were hanging with his members while talking with ex-SNSD girls who come to the party as individual seen their dissolved the group. But the friendship between the two group is to strong so when time like this they love to spend time together. It was like an old time. 

At that time, Jaejoong walk into the party followed by some of his friend. When he walk in all the workers stop their doing and politely bow to him.

"That is one of my cousins," said Heechul to the girls.

"Your cousin?" asked Taeyeon.

Heechul look at Taeyeon and nods his head, "He working as the CEO in this hotel. Hmm... I think he also manage some of other hotel too," he adds.

"He looks young,"

"He is young," said Heechul.

"He must be good because I heard this hotel got a good review," said Seohyun.

Heechul laughed, "All of my cousins good in business ... he not the only one," he said.

"Did he own this hotel," said Sooyoung.

"Of cause he is, he is my cousin," said Heechul.

"Why by being your cousin have anything to do that he own this hotel oppa?" asked Tiffany.

"Because this is family business, although I think he own some portion of this hotel shared," he said," answered Heechul.

"Family business, so is this also your hotel," asked Hyeyeon jokingly.

Heechul shake his head, "I dont have share in this hotel, because I don't involve in running this hotel."

"How rich is your family oppa?" asked Seohyun. 

Heechul laughed, "I come from Kim family. I am a ninth generation of Kim family. My ancestors are scholar and lands lover, so they bought so many lands in Korea and go for agriculture and housing business. And they start to expand the businesses," explain Heechul.

"But oppa why are you become idol, why don't you do a business as well," asked Tiffany.

"I am doing my business, I involve with entertainment business that I love," said Heechul.

"So is he the heir of Kim family," said Seohyun.

Heechul laughed, "Who ... Jaejung... of course not, he work and become a CEO in Kim business like Minhyuk, Minshik, Min Hyul and Lee Min...(Pointing his finger at his many cousins). But our family have some small portion of share in Kim business. So although we are not the direct heir of Kim family, but we still consider as a rich family," explain Heechul.