RICH MAN IN LOVE (8)

Three day after the meeting at Soo Hyun office Kang Min give Soo Hyun a file about Hae-Jin. She is 26 years old. Her height is only 156 almost 30 cm shorter than Soo Hyun and her parents live in Gangnam District in Seoul shows that she come from a very establish family. But still she chooses to lives alone at a small apartment at Ansan. She has one younger sister who just finished college just like she told him and one younger brother who become an idol in the boys group name BTS. As she told him about her jobs, her store book at Ansan is not quite so small. It is two stories building which the first level is a bookstore and café the second level is where Hae-jin do her work as a book publisher. There are 10 workers who are working with Hae-jin and their identity is all in the file. But based on the pictures taken, it looks like Hae-jin spends most of her time in her bookstore. Without notice, he gives a small smile while looking at Hae-jin picture.

After looking at Hae-jin file, Soo Hyun thinks that he like to know more about the girl. He walks out from his office and going straight to elevator followed by Kang Min and Soojea.

"I am going to see the girl," said Soo Hyun.
Without more instruction, Soojae called Lee Jun to ready the car. Lee Jun is Soo Hyun's driver plus bodyguard. He is in his early 20. These three men will follow Soo Hyun no matter where he goes.

They arrive in front of Hae-jin bookstore. Soo Hyun is looking out from his window and doing nothing. He doesn't think it proper for him to just go and say hello.

"Found out who the owner of this building?" asked Soo Hyun.

"Do you want to buy it, sir?" asked Kang Min.

"Yes."

"Consider done sir," said Kang Min.

Soo Hyun nod his head and keep looking through his window watching Hae-jin bookstore. The store is look so cosy with some small café table and chair situated outside the store for reading. Then he think he is lucky when he sees that Hae-jin walk out from her store holding a mug followed by a big hairy dog. Before she takes a sit, she does a little exercise and shows a warm smile in her lips while patting a head of the big dog.

Soo Hyun feel attract with Hae-jin attitude and he want to know her more.

"Let's go," said Soo Hyun.