Rich Man in Love (12)

Hae-jin was so surprise because when she got a called from Soo Hyun that he wants to see her that afternoon.

"It only 3 pm. don't you has worked to do?" asked Hae-jin.

Soo Hyun smile, "It happened I finish early today, I like to go for a date with you?"

"A date with me?" said Hae-jin with a blush.

"Anywhere you want to go," he said.

"But I never have a date before," said Hae-jin.

Soo Hyun laughed, "I know and that the reason why I want to bring you out for a date."

"Tell me first where we are going?" she said.

"Anyway, it is a date. We can go anyway that you want," he said.

"Seriously, anyway that I want to go," said Hae-jin.

"Yes anyway, as you know... I also don't know what to do or where to go for a date, I try to found out on the net, but it says "the best date is to do what you want to do and go with the flow", so... I choose to let you choose what you want to do if you are going out for a date," explain Soo Hyun.

Hae-jin laughed which always make Soo Hyun feel happy.

"Don't tell me that that this is also your first date," she said.

"I am not going to lie to you, but yes I never go out for a date before," said Soo Hyun.

"Seriously, I dont believe you," said Hae-jin.

Soo Hyun nods his head, "It up to you to believe or not," he said.

"Hmm... let me think first," said Hae-jin hesitated.

"Come on, I am not going to do anything to you. You know that. I just want to spent time with you," said Soo Hyun.

"If I go, is that going to mean I accept to be your girlfriend?" asked Hae-jin.

"Maybe," said Soo Hyun.

"Maybe, what that supposed to mean?" asked Hae-jin.

"Maybe you will accept me to be your boyfriend. I am trying my best to win your heart here," said Soo Hyun loud and clear. He doesn't want to have any cunning agenda to bring Hae-jin out. He already decide to have Hae-jin as his girlfriend so he will make sure Hae-jin will be his girlfriend.

Hae-jin laughed. She doesn't understand but deep inside her heart she likes Soo Hyun attitude toward her. She likes how Soo Hyun aggressively wants to make her his girlfriend. This is the first time Hae-jin found a man who say it clearly how he want to be her boyfriend.

"Okay, but first we must stop at my house, I have to change my cloth,"

"Why? You already look beautiful," said Soo Hyun which makes Hae-jin face blushed.

"Thank you, but I have this dress that I bought not long time ago and I still don't know when to wear it. So ...I want to wear it today," she said with a beautiful smile.

"Okay, let's go," said Soo Hyun.

"Wait, I need to grab my handbag first," said Hae-jin and run up stair into her office. A moment later she back with her handbag and jacket.

Soo Hyun waits at Hae-jin sofa while she gets ready for their first date.

This is the first time Soo Hyun went inside Hae-jin apartment. He look around and think the apartment is a bit small for Soo Hyun standard but, "It look comfortable although it a bit small," said Soo Hyun.

"What?" asked Hae-jin inside her room.

"Nothing," he answered.

"Do you want some drink?"