cousins and jungle gyms

wassup, homies?

before you'll start by, "but author-bro didn't you say you won't be updating this week because of finals?"

let me tell you, fam, i tried uninstalling wattpad to focus studying but i keep getting bored and distracted and i installed wattpad again 😂 im such a failure 😂

but anyways, i was itching to update the story bc im afraid i might lose ideas if i stop writing even for two days *sigh*

well, enjoy i guess?

DISCLAIMER:
THE BOYS ARE ALL IN HIGH SCHOOL AT THIS POINT IM SORRY BUT I KINDA GOT LAZY TBH

--------------

Years passed and the boys were all in high school. Namjoon and Hoseok were in their third year while Jin and Yoongi were in their last year. The boys were still the best of friends, having gone through a lot during middle school, like the time when Jin was really thought to be a girl and got jumped on by some random guy in an alley, almost raping Jin in the process. Namjoon swore that once he saw the assailant he wasn't able to think straight and saw red. He and Hoseok beat the living daylights out of Jin's assailant while Yoongi tended to Jin and called the cops. After that, the four of them promised to each other to look after each other's backs no matter what, leaving Namjoon to be overly protective of Jin. There was also that time when the four of them were hanging out at Appa Kim's ice cream parlor and Yoongi confessed that he was bisexual. The other three took it quite well, despite Yoongi who thought they would unfriend him after coming out. "Gay or not, it doesn't matter. We love you no matter what," was what Jin said to Yoongi then the four of them hugged and went back to their usual business. One time, there was also that moment when Hoseok got his first win in a national dance competition where he was competing against star dancers from all over South Korea. He won by owning the show with an excellent performance of Boy Meets Evil. Hoseok was greeted with cheers and a standing ovation after his dance and was awarded champion.