Chapter 9

Makinley POV

When we got back to the room I couldn't help but replay all the memories we have had in the last couple of days. If we already had this much fun, I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

_________________________

I was woken up to a loud banging coming from the front door. I groaned and got up to see who it was. I looked out the peephole and was surprised when I saw a tall girl with brown hair. She was screaming bloody murder and looking back from the way she came.

My parents always told me never to open the doors to strangers, but when she turned to look back at the door, she had fear in her eyes and her cheeks were stained from wet tears.

I opened the door and she came bursting in.

"Please! Please close the door!" She said very out of breath. I closed the door and looked back out of the peephole. A tall muscular man wearing a security uniform sprinted down the hall and stopped right outside our door. I jumped back from the peephole thinking that he could see me. He grunted and ran down the stairs.

"What in the world is all this noise some people are trying to-" Grace stopped when she saw the girl lying on the floor. She looked over to me and I shrugged as if saying 'I know as much as you do.'

The girl looked up at me and said

"Thank you so much for helping me." She looked to be a couple years younger than us. Maybe 18 or so.

"Uh.. Your welcome?"

"I'm Kristin by the way." The girl said smiling at us and hopping up off the ground. Anything she felt earlier must have disappeared, because she seemed as happy as could be.

"Uh hi. What was that all about." I said as Caitlyn walked into the hall and stood beside Grace.

"Oh it was nothing really. You see me and my friends were walking down the hall and found some grocery carts. We jumped in them and started running down the hall riding in them. A security guard caught us and started chasing after us. I somehow ended up coming here." She shrugged.

Not a big deal? This girl is crazy. I wonder where all of her friends went, and why did the security guard only chase after her? I feel like there's something she's not telling us.

"Ok but how-" She cut me off and said

"Well I better get going. My friends are probably looking for me. Bye!" She said walking out the door as we all just stood there dumbfounded.

"Well that wasn't weird at all." Grace said in a very sarcastic voice.

"No kidding," Said Caitlyn.

"Well remember we're going bowling later today so we should probably start getting ready." I said still trying to process what just happened.

As I walked in the bathroom, I found Caitlyn giving Grace a makeover. I started to listen to what Caitlyn was saying.

"You have to look perfect for Baylor!" said Caitlyn.

"Girl! I do that without makeup!" She teased.

"Hurry up! I want to see!" I said scaring Caitlyn, making her smear eyeliner over Gracss face. I cracked up laughing because it happened to be right i between her eyebrows, so it made her look like she had a unibrow.

Finally Caitlyn was done, fixing my mess and Grace walked out. She looked like a totally different person.

"Wow! Grace you look amazing!"

"Thanks. I wanted to impress Baylor tonight."

I chuckled and walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat, when my phone vibrated.

John Stephen

Can't wait for tonight!

Makinley

Me too. It's gonna be so much fun!

John Stephen

Haha ok see you in a little bit.

Right before I was about to open the fridge, Caitlyn came in all dressed up. Technically her dress up are shorts and a nice shirt.

"Shouldn't we be headed to their condo?" asked Caitlyn, anticipation clear in her voice.

"Ya because I'm ready to get my dinosaur on!" Grace said laughing.

As we walked the door, my pocket was vibrating where my phone is.

John Stephen

You ready to get beaten?

Makinley

In your dreams.