Chapter 4

You laughed "why, are you jealous?"

"No!" He spat. "I'm just curious"

"Oh yeah?" You questioned him. "To answer your question, no he's not my boyfriend. He's my body guard.

"Body guard?" He asked with one eyebrow raised. "Um why?"

Him asking why made a pit form in your stomach. I forgot no one knows. Not like anyone would care that I almost died. There was only one person who cared about me and he's gone.

"I ran into some trouble" you told half of the truth.

"Oh so your not sleeping with him." Yogi stated. He seemed pleased.

Wow I can't believe him. Not what kind of trouble or are you okay? He just cares about if im in another man's arms. What a dick.

The bell on the door chimed.

Yogi rushes to the dinning area to greet the customers.

After 20 min he pops his head in the door.

"One Yakitor and one Okonomiyaki." He shouts at you.

Dish after dish. Order after order. At one point you had to cook up 12 bowls of ramen for a spikey blonde haired boy with bright blue eyes. He was so loud you could hear when he asked his sensei for more. That poor guy must have been broke by the time they left. Watching that boy goof off and joke around made your heart melt.

Finally your shift was over. All you could think of was your big comfy bed with silk sheets . As you do the dishes you can hear Yogi approach you. Ugh how annoying what could he possibly want now. Can't he just leave me alone?

"Sooo (yyyyy/nnnnn), what are you doing tonight?" He asked as he gives you a flirtatious look.

I hated how he drags my name out.

" Yogi I don't have time for you tonight" you shot at him. " I planned on going to bed when I get home, I'm tired okay?"

"Well if you ever get lonely or bored." he winks at you. "I can always come save you."

"Oh she won't be needing any of that" Kakashi interrupted out of nowhere.

Yogis mouth dropped. He looked like a fish. Kakashi looks down at you with his hands in his pocket.

"Are you ready Ms. Hara?"

"I sure am" you replied happily.

You look over at Yogi who still had his mouth open.

"See ya" you gave him a quick wink then headed out the door.

"Thank you for saving me" you told Kakashi as you walk towards the house.

"I could tell you where annoyed, it was the least I could do" he explained. He looked up at the sky as if he was in deep thought.

"Kakashi?" You asked.

"Hm?" He looks at you waiting for you to continue.