Chapter 9

"KAKASHI!" You scream as you jolt up from your slumber. You felt uneasy.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Kakashi barges into your room.

You were shaking even your voice was too.

"I-i-i" your start crying.

Kakashi walks to your bed and sits in front of you pulling you in a comforting embarrass and rubs your back.

"It's okay, it's just a dream, everything is okay" he whispers in your ear. Instantly calming you down.

You pull out of the hug and place your hand on his cheek.

"I had a dream about the fight but this time you died." You look down. "I was so scared and it was gruesome."

Kakashi closes his eyes and kisses your hand then looks back up you with a small smile.

"I love you (y/n) and I will never let anything happen to you and aslong as I got you, nothing will happen to me

"I love you (y/n) and I will never let anything happen to you and aslong as I got you, nothing will happen to me."

You smile and pull him on top of you. "Please sleep with me tonight".

Without a response he flips the two of you over so your head is on his chest and his arm underneath your neck. You place a leg over his hips and snuggle into him.

"Now sleep well baby I got plans for us tomorrow" him calling you baby put butterflies in your stomach.

Both if you close your eyes and fell asleep.

You woke up to kakashi warm tone body spooning you. The way he was pressed against you gave you an urge to tease him a little.

You slightly move your hips against his groin

He moans softly and pulls you closer. You giggle to yourself.

You do it again but harder.

His dick twitches